Season Tickets?

Post just came, still no season tickets. Whatever happened to 'by 1st August'? Bloody ticket office.

bugsyblue said:
dw7 said:
no just get a season ticket

Nice, but don't really see the benefit if all seasoncard holders get 190 points because everyone will get an increase in loyalty points so isn't it kind of pointless?
not really, because the people who have had their seasoncards the longest will get more points than those who join this year

I sent them an e-mail about having the wrong block on my card and got an automated responce, amongst its useless answers were:

Delivery of Seasoncards
Seasoncards are currently being sent out and will be delivered by the 4th August. Contact us only after this date if you have not received all tickets you are expecting. Please note: Seasoncards may not all arrive on the same day as they were sent out in batches.

Looks like they moved the goalposts.

Got mine yesterday, says on the letter i'm sat in 110 but on my card it says 111 as it has done since we moved to the COMS

Grimble said:
I sent them an e-mail about having the wrong block on my card and got an automated responce, amongst its useless answers were:

Delivery of Seasoncards
Seasoncards are currently being sent out and will be delivered by the 4th August. Contact us only after this date if you have not received all tickets you are expecting. Please note: Seasoncards may not all arrive on the same day as they were sent out in batches.

Looks like they moved the goalposts.

they will reply to your e mail or ring you within 2 working days

My brother got his on Thursday I haven't got mine yet but I am not worried. I think people should relax they will come in good time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.