Season Tickets?

Halfpenny said:
Anyone got theirs today? My postman's not going to be here for a couple of hours.[/quote
waiting on him now, will keep you posted but just know there not going to come

u2fme2 said:
Halfpenny said:
Anyone got theirs today? My postman's not going to be here for a couple of hours.
waiting on him now, will keep you posted but just know there not going to come
No pun intended? :P

If they don't come I'm going to go down to the ground I think.

I just got off the phone to box office, I was told that ALL remaining season cards and City cards are to be posted TODAY or TOMORROW which means most of us will probably be sitting in on saturday morning waiting for the postman before the game. grrrrrrr

100%manc said:
I just got off the phone to box office, I was told that ALL remaining season cards and City cards are to be posted TODAY or TOMORROW which means most of us will probably be sitting in on saturday morning waiting for the postman before the game. grrrrrrr
so no point in me phoning if thats what they said to you this morning but like you know i will be at ticket office saturday morning as i need them for celtic game,
just like last season

u2fme2 said:
100%manc said:
so no point in me phoning if thats what they said to you this morning but like you know i will be at ticket office saturday morning as i need them for celtic game,
just like last season

its going to be cahos on saturday and they have moved box office above the club store, Dont know if you have seen it but there is room for about 100 people in there, so when 10'000 turn up of saturday for their cards its going to be awful.

The box office seems to do this every season, I dont understand why they would want to put themselves under preasure like that.

100%manc said:
u2fme2 said:
just like last season

its going to be cahos on saturday and they have moved box office above the club store, Dont know if you have seen it but there is room for about 100 people in there, so when 10'000 turn up of saturday for their cards its going to be awful.
why change a life time habbit?????been going through this with our ticket office now for 43 years, and nothing has ever changed has it??

The box office seems to do this every season, I dont understand why they would want to put themselves under preasure like that.

u2fme2 said:
100%manc said:
why change a life time habbit?????been going through this with our ticket office now for 43 years, and nothing has ever changed has it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.