Season Tickets?

just been on phone and they are now telling i should have them by friday.
I smell bullshit.
will keep you posted.

u2fme2 said:
well my postman just been and STILL NO BLOODY TICKETS.
(wankers) ticket office that is

so your calling the ticket office "wankers" before they have had chance to fuck up.........bit premature dont you think.....are you one of these "any excuse to have a go at them" merchants

All existing season tickets were issued first as mine & my lads came a couple of days ago......I am happily waiting for my additional one that i bought for this season as its a new one and the ticket office have 30,000 odd tickets to make & issue....give it rest FFS.......if your ticket doesnt arrive before the start of the season then you can have a go at them ..........kids today, its all now, now now.....FFS

Citytillidie69 said:
u2fme2 said:
well my postman just been and STILL NO BLOODY TICKETS.
(wankers) ticket office that is

so your calling the ticket office "wankers" before they have had chance to fuck up.........bit premature dont you think.....are you one of these "any excuse to have a go at them" merchants

All existing season tickets were issued first as mine & my lads came a couple of days ago......I am happily waiting for my additional one that i bought for this season as its a new one and the ticket office have 30,000 odd tickets to make & issue....give it rest FFS.......if your ticket doesnt arrive before the start of the season then you can have a go at them ..........kids today, its all now, now now.....FFS
For a start they fucked it up the last two seasons. last season being the worst.having to queue for an temporary accress card for the UEFA games then still no tickets for the the first game against west ham and as for existing season tickets being issued first, BOLLOCKS as i had one now for last 12 years you would have a thought it would have arrived by now so forgive me if i have no faith in the tossers who run our ticket office,
as i said (WANKERS)

u2fme2 said:
For a start they fucked it up the last two seasons. last season being the worst.having to queue for an temporary accress card for the UEFA games then still no tickets for the the first game against west ham and as for existing season tickets being issued first, BOLLOCKS as i had one now for last 12 years you would have a thought it would have arrived by now so forgive me if i have no faith in the tossers who run our ticket office,
as i said (WANKERS)

Yeah but when it doesn't turn up this time you can queue indoors for your temporary access card, come on credit where its due ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.