Season Tickets?

lancs blue said:
Still no seasoncard, e-mailed the club as I can't get through on the phone. Looks like I'll have to get there very early on Saturday now to queue up for a replacement ticket.

do the postmen not work on Friday in lancaster ????

Citytillidie69 said:
lancs blue said:
Still no seasoncard, e-mailed the club as I can't get through on the phone. Looks like I'll have to get there very early on Saturday now to queue up for a replacement ticket.

No idea, I don't live there. But as City continually assured us that all seasoncards should have arrived by yesterday I'm just doing what they said on their phone message and letting them know that it ain't here yet. Is that ok with you??

lancs blue said:
Citytillidie69 said:

No idea, I don't live there. But as City continually assured us that all seasoncards should have arrived by yesterday I'm just doing what they said on their phone message and letting them know that it ain't here yet. Is that ok with you??

only this one and only time....ok ?

What a joke!!

After 25 mins waiting, got through & to my surprise was told that some ST cards are still to be delivered!!

I have two choices

1) go to the ground tomorrow
2) go to the groung on sat morning & wait with the rest of us unlucky souls. That pi$$es on my chips for a day on the pi$$ warming up for the first day of the season!!

Gutted:-(

Just got this reply to my e-mail, apparently the delivery deadline has been moved again to tomorrow!

Delivery of Seasoncards 2009/10
Seasoncards are currently being sent out and will be delivered by the 7th August. Contact us only after this date if you have not received all the tickets you are expecting. Please note: Seasoncards may not all arrive on the same day as they were sent out in batches.
If you have not booked a Celtic ticket and are not intending to purchase one, please contact us after Saturday 8th August.

Seasoncard 2009/10 Loyalty Points
The initial 190 Loyalty points have now been added. If games are given more than 10 points through the year, then these points will be added periodically, sometime after the games have taken place.

Cup Scheme Direct 2009/10
Please note you will be receiving information about the Cup Scheme 2009/10 when you receive your brand new Seasoncard. Please sign and return the form. You will be added to the Cup Scheme in late August, when the extra Loyalty Points will appear on your account. Please make sure you include any expiry date/start date or issue number if applicable.

Citycard 2009/10

These are now available to purchase in person at the Box Office or via telephone to 0870 062 1894 option 1. They are also available on our website using the following link <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productMembership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... Membership</a> Citycards are currently being sent out daily.

Problems with logging in
Please click on "Forgotten your password", then input your Supporter Number. Your password will then be emailed to you, as long as we have a valid email address within your file. If you don't get a reply, then please contact us with the full name and address of any customer details you are checking for and a vaild email address and we will then be able to send you a password reminder. Please note AOL users must make sure their spam filter accepts emails from the domain @mcfc.co.uk, otherwise you may not receive automated confirmations and password reminders.

Tickets for fixtures 2009/10
Home games go on Citycard sale 6 weeks prior to the game and Accesscard/General Sale 4 weeks prior. Please check the website closer to the date of the match you wish to attend for further details. Away ticket sales vary and depend on the Away club getting the tickets and information to us. Please check the Tickets & Travel page of the News section on the website. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel</a>

Accesscards 2009/10
Accesscards from 2007/8 and 2008/9 will still be valid for this coming season. You do not need to renew them. If you no longer have a valid card, then one will be added at the point of sale when you purchase any match tickets. If you cannot find your Accesscard/s, then please contact us after you have booked your first tickets for a game. If you have more than one Accesscard in your name/supporter number, then please contact us, so we can tell you which is the valid one.

Live4City 2009/10
Live4CIty cards for juniors are still valid from the last 3 seasons (as long as the Live4City member is still under 16), you do not need to renew any of these. If you no longer have a valid card, then one will be added at the point of sale when you purchase any match tickets. If you cannot find your Live4City card/s, then please contact us after you have booked your first tickets for a game. If you have more than one Live4City card in your name/supporter number, then please contact us, so we can tell you which is the valid one. Proof of age may be required before we can release cards/tickets.

Seasoncard Seat Moves 2009/10
Please contact us on 0870 062 1894, Option 2, then 1, regarding moving your seats. Owing to the constant changes that are going on, we cannot advise of availability by email. Please phone during our opening hours.

New Seasoncards 2009/10
New Seasoncards are now available and can be purchased online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> or by ringing 0870 062 1894, Option 1 or visiting our Box Office.

Online purchases
If you are having problems logging on to the website, this may be due to the volume of traffic and we can advise to keep trying. Make sure you change all customer details from your friends and family list using the drop downs next to each ticket when your tickets are in the Basket and then click on Update Your Basket before pressing Checkout, otherwise changes will not be recognised.

If the answer to your query has been answered, you will not receive any further correspondence.

Regards,

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club

Two of our three season tickets haven't come yet and due to other commitments we won't be able to get to the ground until just before kick off on Saturday to sort it out, so we'll probably have to miss the start of the game thanks to their incompetence.

What annoys me is that I went to the box office to buy the Celtic tickets on Monday and asked if I could be given paper tickets in case the seasoncards didn't come in time. I was assured they would definitely arrive in plenty of time.

Let's see what tomorrow's post brings.

i have not got any off my two,
now been told to come down and collect temps for celtic game
as i now should get season tickets NEXT week, that was info i got today after spending 34 mins on hold,

Now for another couple of hours of waiting in hope for the postman to bring them. I don't fancy going down early on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.