Season Tickets?

yep..no season card here either. No reply from club phone either.....

Oh dear

"we are currently experiencing large call volumes....."

I am experiencing a lack of seasoncard lol

Just come back from the ground after sorting out my Celtic tickets. I asked the lad behind the counter what was up with our seasoncards because we hadn't received them yet, he said that we'll have them tomorrow at the latest, and if they don't turn up give them a ring.

Mine arrived yesterday but my son's didn't. I've e-mailed them with our customer numbers, see what happens innit. I think they're just a bit dippy in general down at the stadium, it's staffed by people who really aren't very enthusiastic about dealing with customers, still, I'm not complaining!

Still no seasoncard, e-mailed the club as I can't get through on the phone. Looks like I'll have to get there very early on Saturday now to queue up for a replacement ticket.

Surely this is only a minor problem for thos going to the Celtic game? Even then I imagine it will only require you queing up for a max of 30 minutes? Everyone else will almost certainly have their cards before the 22nd August!!

I think some of your girls need to get a grip!!

I think you may need to have a word with yourselves, sort it out!!

(for the record - mine haven't come yet)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.