Season tickets

Colins Bellend said:
27 plastic bottles and a Make your own kit instruction booklet

hahaa - excellent news, presume with a couple ofg bin bags for the away... Do the instructions extend to a "how to sew on your own shield" booklet?

Vienna_70 said:
1961_vintage said:
Soon I hope - it's a nightmare having to wait all this time for it to arrive.

If that's the case, you have a very sad life.

I'm relaxed about it, as every year we've had SCs, they have always arrived in plenty of time for the new season, so don't get wound up about it and just enjoy it when they finally come through the letterbox.

just because he's stressed about a season cards does not really tell you anything about how sad or not the is person life is think we need more detail about how they spend the other 23 hours 59 mins to make a definitive judgment

mancini dropped ours off but to the wrong house !!!

TGR said:
Eccles Blue said:
IT'S ARRIVED, it's arrived!! Yes I have my season ticket/card and the additions!! ;-) Just arrived home and here it is!!

And the additions are?

The same as the others, a memory stick, a discount card and a DVD of 10 years at the Etihad, 10 best goals, 10 best moments, 10 best saves and 10 best funnies. In a very nifty little box.

Eccles Blue said:
TGR said:
Eccles Blue said:
IT'S ARRIVED, it's arrived!! Yes I have my season ticket/card and the additions!! ;-) Just arrived home and here it is!!

And the additions are?

The same as the others, a memory stick, a discount card and a DVD of 10 years at the Etihad, 10 best goals, 10 best moments, 10 best saves and 10 best funnies. In a very nifty little box.

Sounds half decent! ;-)
Hopefully, mine will be there when I get home tonight also.
Thanks for the reply.

TGR said:
Eccles Blue said:
TGR said:
And the additions are?

Sounds half decent! ;-)
Hopefully, mine will be there when I get home tonight also.
Thanks for the reply.

Whoops, forgot to say and the Season Card itself of course!! I think it is decent, I know some might think it is naff but I like it. Memory sticks are always handy anyway and a DVD is ok.

Hope yours is there when you get home. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.