Season tkt hacked?

doots

Possibly a thread on this already, can't find it.
Second home game on the trot now,denied entry at the turnstile,apparently my supporter number already scanned in.
Contacted MCFC supporter services bag of shite dot com after the first incident and was promised a call back,fuck all.
Had to go to the tkt office today,missed the goals,tkt office looking into it again.

Happened to a mate of mine,.they charged him for the extra attendees as the ticket supposedly was his responsibility, expect a bill now you have made them aware.

Have you added anyone you don't know on to your friends and family list?

The only way this could happen is if someone had access to your SC surely. This may involve them having access to your email / City account and redownloading your SC.

Interesting as there was a delay at my turnstile today as a guy couldn’t get in. Heard the steward tell him his ticket had already been used leaving him very perplexed as he said it couldn’t have been. No idea if he got in but something seems wrong with the system.

Interesting as there was a delay at my turnstile today as a guy couldn’t get in. Heard the steward tell him his ticket had already been used leaving him very perplexed as he said it couldn’t have been. No idea if he got in but something seems wrong with the system.
Because it's bent mate,the tkt office.

Happened to a mate of mine,.they charged him for the extra attendees as the ticket supposedly was his responsibility, expect a bill now you have made them aware.
Not the first time we’ve been hacked is it. City hardly great at IT security, a bit rich saying it’s the fan’s responsibility. Dippers at it again?

Last edited:
Possibly a thread on this already, can't find it.
Second home game on the trot now,denied entry at the turnstile,apparently my supporter number already scanned in.
Contacted MCFC supporter services bag of shite dot com after the first incident and was promised a call back,fuck all.
Had to go to the tkt office today,missed the goals,tkt office looking into it again.
I know the tkt office is bent but ffs I'm the biggest Blue ever!(wasn't at York away though)
Ok now ?
Btw I’m was at York !!!
Seriously give em shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.