Season tkt hacked?

My mate had someone with a paper ticket sat in his season ticket seat when he got there. This other lad’s paper ticket had the same ticket details on.

Stewards didn’t know what to do so moved my mate instead of the imposter.

I didn’t even think there were paper tickets anymore?!
Your mate should have not moved anywhere .
All they had to do was ask the scrote how and why he was in possession of a fraudulent ticket?
He’d have soon done one.

I've never checked myself but I'm sure somebody said on here that the Season Ticket barcode is the same all season? Could this be a result of people taking screenshots of their barcode and giving it to somebody else to use instead of doing it properly and using ticket transfer? This would then presumably change to a unique code for a one off game.

My mate had someone with a paper ticket sat in his season ticket seat when he got there. This other lad’s paper ticket had the same ticket details on.

Surely if it’s his regular seat the people around would have vouched for him? Similar thing happened to a lady near us. It was soon sorted when half a dozen people surrounding confirmed it was her regular seat.

I've never checked myself but I'm sure somebody said on here that the Season Ticket barcode is the same all season? Could this be a result of people taking screenshots of their barcode and giving it to somebody else to use instead of doing it properly and using ticket transfer? This would then presumably change to a unique code for a one off game.
The QR Code changes after every game.
You can also change it manually via the update tab.

The QR Code changes after every game.
You can also change it manually via the update tab.

Is that definite mate? I'm sure the comment I'm referring to said that that was the case last year but had changed this season to the same code for the duration of the whole season. I did think it was a bizarre move from the club when I read that comment at the time.

Is that definite mate? I'm sure the comment I'm referring to said that that was the case last year but had changed this season to the same code for the duration of the whole season. I did think it was a bizarre move from the club when I read that comment at the time.
100%
I’ve just updated mine and the number below the QR Code changes.

I still print my mine and my sons ticket game by game.
We had problems with the season ticket on mobile, several times so just dont bother with it.

Hopefully the OP was polite to the pda operators as all they can do in a situation where it says on the system that someone has already entered, is refer them to the ticket office. It is bad form to shoot minimum wage messengers with no power to do anything else

Hopefully the OP was polite to the pda operators as all they can do in a situation where it says on the system that someone has already entered, is refer them to the ticket office. It is bad form to shoot minimum wage messengers with no power to do anything else
Yes he was.(despite him dying for a piss and missing City's goals!)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.