Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

The silence from the club is deafening. An utter embarrassment for them. What the fuck is going on?
You would have thought that some one could have come out and given us a least a heads up to what the fuck is going on wouldn’t you? Now into 1.h42m number 54 but it keeps going up not down sometimes!!

You would have thought that some one could have come out and given us a least a heads up to what the fuck is going on wouldn’t you? Now into 1.h42m number 54 but it keeps going up not down sometimes!!
Can you let me know if they resolve your call. I have exactly the same issue, waited on hold for 3 hours yesterday only for them to tell me to turn up early on weds. If they resolve the issue today I might take on the queue again.

No - said 'print successful' but no email with ticket attached received.
Yes, that's what it's doing with me to. Don't want to keep doing that so just waiting for some one to give us the good news that it's working. We live in hope I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.