Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

What do I do if my print at home ticket email doesn’t come in time ?
Join the queue tommorow at North stand ticket office which will likely be stretching past the South stand. Don't let anyone tell you this isn't an easier option than that pesky Seasoncard that used to sit in your wallet all week happily waiting for Matchday

Join the queue tommorow at North stand ticket office which will likely be stretching past the South stand. Don't let anyone tell you this isn't an easier option than that pesky Seasoncard that used to sit in your wallet all week happily waiting for Matchday
Haha yeah what an absolute fiasco.

Is that seriously what I have to do, queue at the ticket office ?

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

I logged in and got the print at home tickets sent and printed last night. Yet today in the post normal printed city tickets came for Southampton.

So which will work ffs????

The print at home by me was printed more recently than the ones city posted, so will it be them?

Mum's ticket didn't work last time and i promised her no shit for the next match.

I've DM'd supporter services, but as the match is tomorrow i expect a reply in about 5 days.

Anyone else with PAH been posted one instead?
I have my e ticket on my mobile for Southampton but received a paper ticket at lunchtime in the post.

I went down to the ground and asked why. There was no explanation, the guy didn't know what had happened, I suppose it's just another cock up.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm fairly sure that either your PAH or the paper ticket you received in the post will work. Better to have two tickets than no tickets!

Haha yeah what an absolute fiasco.

Is that seriously what I have to do, queue at the ticket office ?
You could try calling supporters services and asking them to resend it? Basically your options are similar to do you cut your right arm off or your left neither option is pleasant but yes if you don't receive it I can't see any other definite option.
They have the guys in grey I think) coats at the turnstiles but no idea if they will override the system to let you in on production of an email purchase confirmation if city have even sent you one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.