Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Can a person have 2 tickets for the same game on his phone if i transfer him mine so that his mate can go with him ?
I have both mine and my daughter's sc on my phone ,actually both tickets are on two phones as I've upgraded my phone since the season started

I normally have tickets downloaded onto my phone but have received emails and texts telling me that I have to Print@home. Clicking on the link in the email takes me to a City hosted webpage where they flag the download as dangerous and block it. Tried on phone browser same result.
Anybody else had this issue? citywycombe.jpg

I normally have tickets downloaded onto my phone but have received emails and texts telling me that I have to Print@home. Clicking on the link in the email takes me to a City hosted webpage where they flag the download as dangerous and block it. Tried on phone browser same result.
Anybody else had this issue? View attachment 26630
I've had the exact same issue. I posted in the other thread about it. Seems there's a few that have had this issue going off here and Twitter. I'll give it till 9am tomorrow morning as this is when they said they'd have the tickets on everyone's phones by. It's a complete mess and they don't have the staff to sort out these issues everyone is having.

No. But I wonder if you can take a photo of the ticket QR code and use that? Might try that tomorrow.
I had a girl scan me in on Saturday I'm on Android the first thing she did was bring the barcode up and put the phone in the slot ,asked why and she said it was much easier and better to use than the NFC thing ffs

Anybody else had this issue? View attachment 26630
Yep exactly the same situation for me

I had a girl scan me in on Saturday I'm on Android the first thing she did was bring the barcode up and put the phone in the slot ,asked why and she said it was much easier and better to use than the NFC thing ffs
Most people are getting in fine with NFC but if it doesn't work the barcode in the slot works fine (and QR on a P@H).

I'm saving ink on the P@H.... print the first third with the details and QR code then stop the printer.

Most people are getting in fine with NFC but if it doesn't work the barcode in the slot works fine (and QR on a P@H).

I'm saving ink on the P@H.... print the first third with the details and QR code then stop the printer.
The girl from city wasn't even trying the NFC she was straight to barcode and rattling people in just like the old plastic season cards ,that's progress for you ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.