Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I know some on here hold a bit of sway when it comes to influencing the Club. I will go through my own supporter's branch as well, but I can't understand why the Club are making ticket exchange more difficult this season, of all seasons. Surely it would be beneficial to allow unlimited ticket exchanges for this season, so that those wanting to take up their season card but who also might have reservations about attending some matches, could exchange. Also, the more time the club allow for tickets to be exchanged, the more chance there is that the seat will be filled and the card holder gets their refund.

Come on City, sort it out.

Think they might've sold out - there weren't many showing available before the weekend. Will probably be a fair number of no shows though if they can't get the ticket exchange up and running beforehand
Sold out on this link:
https://www.mancity.com/tickets/mens/man-city-v-norwich-21-aug-2021

However navigate another way and there are about 500 left:
Direct link

If you go direct to tickets.mancity.com you find them, but via mancity.com and the fixture list you don't.

Pathetic that this isn’t sorted. No need for it not to be ready

They are not making it easy for some reason.
Probably to do with Covid.
They’d rather it went unsold then selling it to somebody with a runny nose.
Maybe they like empty seats or they have a load of Day trippers lined up with bulging pockets to spunk more in the City Store then the price of my NFC Document!

They are not making it easy for some reason.
Probably to do with Covid.
They’d rather it went unsold then selling it to somebody with a runny nose.
Maybe they like empty seats or they have a load of Day trippers lined up with bulging pockets to spunk more in the City Store then the price of my NFC Document!
There could be 500 fans having to self-isolate and there will be a few thousand on holiday in August normally.

If you want to sell on the Exchange the key is getting them on early, at £42+ they are not an impulse buy.

Doubt the Ticket Exchange will work for the first fixture. Even if they enable the option in the system, it's already too late to be listing the tickets and hope someone picks it up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.