Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Where does the option for ticket exchange normally appear?. I've never done it but can't make Norwich or Arsenal as out of the country. Also, can I list my daughter's (adult) and son's (kid) or do they have to do it? I'd normally give the tickets away rather than go unused but this new system doesn't cater for that particularly well. Cheers

Hello guys, I'm a bit of a techno numbskull and I've just about managed to download my wife's and my season card to my phone, can someone explain in very basic terms how I can transfer these tickets to my son and daughters phones, my son has a supporters number but my daughter doesn't ?
Would ring the club but it's like trying to push a piece of string getting hold of those people !

Where does the option for ticket exchange normally appear?. I've never done it but can't make Norwich or Arsenal as out of the country. Also, can I list my daughter's (adult) and son's (kid) or do they have to do it? I'd normally give the tickets away rather than go unused but this new system doesn't cater for that particularly well. Cheers
Normally several weeks before the game. City messing this up. If they don’t offer it then they’ve misled those who have bought the season tickets. If they do it too late they won’t sell hardly any of them and they’ll be loads of empty seats. Bonkers

Hello guys, I'm a bit of a techno numbskull and I've just about managed to download my wife's and my season card to my phone, can someone explain in very basic terms how I can transfer these tickets to my son and daughters phones, my son has a supporters number but my daughter doesn't ?
Would ring the club but it's like trying to push a piece of string getting hold of those people !
Nobody knows as City have not told us. Absolute shambles

The supporter services Twitter posted three hours ago saying for those wanting to ticket exchange we will let you know when you can do it. So obviously had loads of people asking.

Although I have downloaded Season Ticket to my mobile ,
When I log in there is still the option to Add to wallet.
Therefore , maybe try and log in to your account from sons phone and see if the option to add to wallet is still available ?

Tommy (Man City)
13 Aug 2021, 13:24 BST
Hi Anthony,

The ticket exchange will be shortly becoming available on mancity.com/tickets in the coming days.
Many Thanks,
Tommy

Anthony Nolan
7 Aug 2021, 06:49 BST
Hi I am a season ticket holder, want to put my Norwich ticket on the ticket exchange, cannot find The link to carry out the process
supporterNumber: 112126
Do I need to be a member to have a supporter number ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.