Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Thanks. I’ve just looked on the city website and my seats aren’t available to buy, so I assume they’re sold. I just expected to hear something to tell me so!!!
Mine don’t show as available to buy either , it just means City haven’t made them available for sale yet apparently.

Bang on!
You can bet that City Matters won't mount any meaningful challenge on behalf of the fans. It's a group who have accepted (without any apparent objection) to hold unminuted meetings on fan related issues with the club.
If a meeting is held, minutes should be taken and made available. If the club (seemingly) insist on the contrary, CM members should walk away.
From what I've read on here from CM members, I honestly think that the club has little respect for any fans who don't pay to sit on a padded seat.
I am with you there @Lavinda Past ... how many times on here have I asked PB or any CM members to let us know where the minutes for these meetings are. When they first started it stated that they would be on the website within x number of days and in the beginning they were but I can't find any now that aren't at least a year old.

They send you a confirmation email about an hour or two before the game.

Yes, honestly, it is that poor.

Screen shot it for your peace of mind.
i only used it for norwich game this year the day before and it didnt sell so was notified about 1pm on the sat that it was unsold.

but in the past seasons if it sold say 3-4 days before kick off...i got an instant email of the sale...

surely thats still the case to give people time to make arrangements either way?

what a mess if thats the case...that if you sold Southampton today they dont tell you until sat??

i only used it for norwich game this year the day before and it didnt sell so was notified about 1pm on the sat that it was unsold.

but in the past seasons if it sold say 3-4 days before kick off...i got an instant email of the sale...

surely thats still the case to give people time to make arrangements either way?

what a mess if thats the case...that if you sold Southampton today they dont tell you until sat??
I think it will still be the same, it’s just that demand isn’t as high for tickets due to Covid and mobile ticketing, so unless you have a desirable seat, they’ll be unsold unless for premium games.

Not sold any since 2019, but even though they sold days in advance the notification was 1830 for an 2000 kick off.

This is pretty consistent from my experience, you can check where you list them to see if sold but no notification otherwise.

Mine don’t show as available to buy either , it just means City haven’t made them available for sale yet apparently.
They all came on the plan late on Friday - check again, may be sold.

I listed mine against arsenal. I knew it had sold as you can tell by logging into your account but in terms of receiving an email to tell me it had sold didn't that till a few hours before the game

I am with you there @Lavinda Past ... how many times on here have I asked PB or any CM members to let us know where the minutes for these meetings are. When they first started it stated that they would be on the website within x number of days and in the beginning they were but I can't find any now that aren't at least a year old.
CM has clearly run it's course. The club now probably sees it as nothing more than a tick box exercise.

It's a fine idea for a small/lower league club, but completely outdated and unsuited for any at 'elite' level.

We have to accept that the gap between the club and the fans is now wider than it ever has been, and will continue to widen in line with success on the pitch.

It's just not our club anymore. :-(

I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here I have just been on the supporters services phone number for nearly 3 hours to be cut off and I am no further forward .

I am looking to transfer my season card to a family and friend but every time I try to do so I get the attached error code , the Twitter account don’t seem to be replying either

any help appreciated thanks

Attachments

• B6C1FDD4-08D3-4968-B655-46C8426BEB7A.png
    B6C1FDD4-08D3-4968-B655-46C8426BEB7A.png
    881.8 KB · Views: 21
Has anyone used this and had their money refunded for a game yet? If so how long did it take?

I sold my ticket for the Arsenal game and my account advises that £39.73 was delivered to me on the 10/9/21 but 7 days later still nothing in my account.

Not sold any since 2019, but even though they sold days in advance the notification was 1830 for an 2000 kick off.

This is pretty consistent from my experience, you can check where you list them to see if sold but no notification otherwise.

They all came on the plan late on Friday - check again, may be sold.
I put my ticket on the exchange for Arsenal on the Tuesday morning before the game. It sold out that afternoon and I got an email confirmation instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.