Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I put our 3 tickets on the exchange for the Southampton game a couple of days ago and they don’t even show on the seat planner as available, in my ticket account they say not been sold yet. What’s the point of it if they don’t even offer them for sale ?
They don't unless it is either:

• Sold out
  • The last week of sale

I'm not sure if they will count Sat or Sun as the last week of sale.

They don't unless it is either:

• Sold out
  • The last week of sale

I'm not sure if they will count Sat or Sun as the last week of sale.
Thanks for info wasn’t aware they only list it in the last week of sale or sold out .

I put our 3 tickets on the exchange for the Southampton game a couple of days ago and they don’t even show on the seat planner as available, in my ticket account they say not been sold yet. What’s the point of it if they don’t even offer them for sale ?
I’ve had to use it a couple of times over the years, each time it’s sold quickly. I got a positive test for COVID 2 days before the Arsenal game, it sold straight away. Sometimes it takes time before the tickets appear on the site.

It’s very easy to do, go into your ticket account, you’ll see the option to use ticket exchange, click on it and select the match and it will be offered for sale.
Thanks yes "easy" to do once you know where to click, but it's not very obvious with just the link to "here".

Perhaps they could make that link more obvious ? My lad also can't make Southampton, and he didn't see it either, perhaps the "TICKET EXCHANGE" title would be better for the link, rather than "here".

Can I ask how and when you know your ticket has sold? On my ticketing account it says ‘as per your request your ticket has been resold’, but I’ve had no confirmation of that.

Can I ask how and when you know your ticket has sold? On my ticketing account it says ‘as per your request your ticket has been resold’, but I’ve had no confirmation of that.
They send you a confirmation email about an hour or two before the game.

Yes, honestly, it is that poor.

Screen shot it for your peace of mind.

They send you a confirmation email about an hour or two before the game.

Yes, honestly, it is that poor.

Screen shot it for your peace of mind.
Thanks. I’ve just looked on the city website and my seats aren’t available to buy, so I assume they’re sold. I just expected to hear something to tell me so!!!

The “never been to a previous game” argument is a straw man in the sense that I’d suggest the number of people who do that (and who did that previously) are a tiny minority of the people we’re talking about here. For people to buy tickets and then not attend would be a colossal waste of money.

Season tickets are bought on the premise that you have committed to purchase a ticket (albeit upfront) for all 19 league games that season, regardless of the date and time. The cup schemes work on the same premise. We don’t know when exactly the cup games will fall, but we imagine we will probably be able to get there. Sometimes life gets in the way, and that leads to people not being able to attend games they intended on going to. That’s why the ticket transfer system is there. For the odd game like that, it seems completely unreasonable of the club to prevent people from giving someone else the opportunity to use a ticket that has already been paid for, thereby filling a seat that would otherwise be empty.

Then there’s the communication. People weren’t told that transfer wasn’t available before they signed up to the cup schemes. The comms didn’t differentiate between league and cup. That in itself is another massive problem, and one the club needs to be held accountable for.

It seems to me that the club in general has completely lost touch with matchgoing fans, the treatment of people with the current state of supporter services and the implementation of this farce of a ticketing system leaves a real sour taste in the mouth. And they aren’t facing any kind of meaningful challenge about it.
Bang on!
You can bet that City Matters won't mount any meaningful challenge on behalf of the fans. It's a group who have accepted (without any apparent objection) to hold unminuted meetings on fan related issues with the club.
If a meeting is held, minutes should be taken and made available. If the club (seemingly) insist on the contrary, CM members should walk away.
From what I've read on here from CM members, I honestly think that the club has little respect for any fans who don't pay to sit on a padded seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.