Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Anyone know , if my mate transfers his ticket to me which he has ( on Wednesday)and it says the email has been sent, should I receive that email straight away or on Match day, as I still haven’t received it.thanks

Anyone know , if my mate transfers his ticket to me which he has ( on Wednesday)and it says the email has been sent, should I receive that email straight away or on Match day, as I still haven’t received it.thanks
My mate text me yesterday offering me his ticket for the game today as he cannot go. I accepted the offer and he sent me an email with my name on his ticket. All i had to do was click on the G Pay 'save to phone' link and it's now in my G Pay wallet. I tried doing it soon as i received the email but it wouldn't load so i thought I'd have problems. My mate said leave it half hour and try again so i did and it loaded into my G Pay wallet no problem.

I attended the Everton home game last season when they initially trialed it and couldn't scan the barcode. After 20 minutes trying to get in the head steward had to scan me in. Hopefully that wont happen again today.

My mate text me yesterday offering me his ticket for the game today as he cannot go. I accepted the offer and he sent me an email with my name on his ticket. All i had to do was click on the G Pay 'save to phone' link and it's now in my G Pay wallet. I tried doing it soon as i received the email but it wouldn't load so i thought I'd have problems. My mate said leave it half hour and try again so i did and it loaded into my G Pay wallet no problem.

I attended the Everton home game last season when they initially trialed it and couldn't scan the barcode. After 20 minutes trying to get in the head steward had to scan me in. Hopefully that wont happen again today.
Ended up going to the ticket office with supporter number and date off birth,got a paper ticket no problem,shouldnt be such a ball ache all this tho

I still haofficesven't received my money for the Burnley game - I know they say up to 45 days but what is their justification for holding my money 6 weeks!?
Accounts offices at every firm don't pay out till you start shouting a few times. Know at some firms up to six months

Just got a new IPhone, My old phone with the GooglePay wallet on was a Samsung.

The new Iphone doesn't appear to allow me to download the GooglePay wallet onto it, the ****. It appears to come with it's own wallet (just called "wallet").

I haven't done anything yet but am envisaging a right rigmarole.

Have any of you swapped phones like this? Is there an idiot's guide re getting the Seasoncard into the wallet?

Thanks blues :)

Just got a new IPhone, My old phone with the GooglePay wallet on was a Samsung.

The new Iphone doesn't appear to allow me to download the GooglePay wallet onto it, the ****. It appears to come with it's own wallet (just called "wallet").

I haven't done anything yet but am envisaging a right rigmarole.

Have any of you swapped phones like this? Is there an idiot's guide re getting the Seasoncard into the wallet?

Thanks blues :)
I switched from a Galaxy to an iphone. The iphone is much much better for tickets and passes in my view. It has worked every time at the stadium entrance and it was easy to download my season card. The Galaxy was just a pain.

I will be transferring my season ticket for the Wolves game to my mate. Does anyone know if I book the blue car park and I use his registration number will this car park booking still be valid once I have transferred the season ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.