Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

We were assured that the technical issue had been resolved & the payment file was sent for processing yesterday. Payments for Burnley should be in peoples' accounts by the end of next week. The other games are being processed & will follow.
any explanations?

What is the limit this season on how many times you're allowed to sell on the exchange? Is it still 9? Obviously want to go to them all as usual, but mum been pretty ill and i've already had to sell hers 6 times (inc up to January).

What is the limit this season on how many times you're allowed to sell on the exchange? Is it still 9? Obviously want to go to them all as usual, but mum been pretty ill and i've already had to sell hers 6 times (inc up to January).
Used to be 6 however there isn't one now. They changed it when they said you must attend or at least list for sale 10 out of 19 games to automatically be able to renew. You could sell all 19 in theory.

We were assured that the technical issue had been resolved & the payment file was sent for processing yesterday. Payments for Burnley should be in peoples' accounts by the end of next week. The other games are being processed & will follow.

Should be in your account isn't a guarantee though & other games being processed & will follow (but when). Absolutely shambolic treatment of fans & no explanation.

Gone are the days you bought a season ticket because you did not want to miss a game.

I'll give this one an answer, as yes i take general comments like that to heart.

I don't want to miss a game, my mum doesn't want to miss a game, we've had season tickets every season since the old real kippax. Prior to March 2020 when Covid hit we barely missed a game, would go all season not missing unless really one off illness.
But if you feel that people like me and mum should not have renewed our season tickets due to ill health, then i'm so so so so sorry for taking up the space of someone more "deserving".

Mum is 78 years old, i am not taking away her hope from her, hope that she will be well enough to get to a match. Do you think it's nice to see my mum crying in pain, daily pain, with doctors just leaving her to it on morphine. Her spine has crumbled, he knee is beyond a replacement in a crumbled mess. She cries, wails even. She hopes right up til the day before a match in some cases that she can do it, only to then decide the night before she can't. She's walked with a crutch for 3 years, she's barely with it anymore, but she's my mum and i pay for her god damn season ticket and i will do so til the day she's not physically here anymore.

And me? I was 47 the other day, mum to a 5 year old. In August i got took to a+e with a suspected stroke. Later doagnosed due to MRI as not a stroke, but somthing called cervical central canal stenosis. It means my spine in my neck is fucked, bone spurs growing outward trapping nerves, but specifically ones growing inwards *into* my spinal cord. I have a 5 year odl child who needs me, and i have to say "sorry you know i can't run and play football with you" and all the go getting things i used to do. I have numbness that comes and goes but mainly stays, i feel like shit, i walk with a limp at times dragging my left leg around. But i am not giving up my season ticket seat til the day comes that the worst case (but very possible scenario) of becoming paralysed from the neck down happens. Just picture that one for a minute as you raise your 5 year old child - paralysied from the neck down.

So fuck it - if i want to keep renewing my season ticket but having to miss half a fucking season due to feeling like death, then i will do.

Far too personal, will probably edit it out so please don't quote it, but this is what my life has been since August. I worry about my mum, i feel she's not long... And i am scared to death about myself. And i look into the eyes of my son and i feel i've failed as a mum - daft i know, as i can't help becoming ill. But i feel i've failed.

I was at Wolves. Sat hunched in the cold did not do me any good, but i tried. I'm suffering badly now for it. Sorry for selling Leeds, and for choosing playing with my son at xmas while i still can over a boxing day match.

It's my season ticket. And i'm keeping it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.