Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I'll not be taking this on the chin, if my ticket doesn't sell ( only listed today) I'll be asking for a refund.

I'd take the hit if it had been on all week as that's the risk we take. But only having the exchange live 48 hrs before game day is a poor effort of so called proffesional qualified people.

Half of me looks at well flights to Porto were paid for and the other half says I'm losing out on £100 back in principle. I never stood much of a chance in getting back due to someones incapability to do their job somewhere down the line.

The club know what the right thing to do is and if they don't well thats it for me, I've lived the dream to see the league / cup being won and reaching the champions league final.

All games are online now anyway and a fair bit of extra £ in me account every month definitely won't go amiss.

Where does it say that if they don’t sell your season ticket on the ticket exchange, you’ll get a refund? Thought it was a service they provided FOR FREE - & a bloody good one at that. But there are no guarantees as far as I’m aware.

Well said. The club can’t do anything right according to some folk. What’s up with them all. Things have been so good for the last few years - which seems to have been forgotten.
If I remember correctly the club paid for a lot of people to go over for the CL final on the plane as well? You are quite right @CC1 things have been very good for the last few years and will be again.

Once we are all in the ground on Saturday (the stadium I mean not the literal ground!!!) and we find that all the quirks have been sorted and we know what to expect next time it will be all (hopefully) forgotten and put to bed. :-)

Where does it say that if they don’t sell your season ticket on the ticket exchange, you’ll get a refund? Thought it was a service they provided FOR FREE - & a bloody good one at that. But there are no guarantees as far as I’m aware.
No guarantees mate but they are supposed to give access a minimum of seven days before a match. Not two when their is little chance for a sale.

No guarantees mate but they are supposed to give access a minimum of seven days before a match. Not two when their is little chance for a sale.
Exactly. It has been miss sold this year. No guarantees we all know but launching it so late was poor

Don’t spread the good news. It’s not allowed. Problems & complaints only on here :)
Please don’t mention the half price drink and food before the game. And please, please don’t mention the facility to move tickets to friends and family at the push of a button. The people moaning about this were only too happy to have their mates rushing round the ground at the final whistle to collect season cards for games they couldn’t make.

There’s been plenty of cock ups but people who can’t also see some good being done is what undermines BM most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.