Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Understand what you’re saying but actually they don’t have to resell your ticket at all. It’s a free service
It may be, but its also an integral part of the season card offering. An integral benefit. For those of us that live 100's of miles from the Etihad it is a core part of the clubs offering and without it we wouldn't be season card holders as we cannot physically get to every game.
It was part of the clubs renewal offer for this new season if it hadn't been there, we simply wouldn't have renewed.

Do shut up

If the system was not changed they could sell their card on, now thet have to go through so many hoops the only option here is the ticket exchange

And the club gave 2 days to do it.

Load of bollocks

Ooops. Hit a nerve there did I? Follow your own advice & do us all a favour

On the pitch but off it not so much.

Loyalty points gone so platinum a waste of time really, a con
Season cards gone, now you must have a smartphone,latest one
Now called legacy fans whose concerns are simply dismissed
Kits are shit and expensive. 3 every season also.
Service at the ground shite
A rush to get the match experience to be like going to the cinema
Individual match prices sky high
Customer service shite
People moved from seats they have had for years with they're mates on the Thursday before the 1st Saturday game.
Shite over priced beer

In your opinion that is…. Many of the above I disagree with strongly. We have some problems like every other club but not all your points are right

It may be, but its also an integral part of the season card offering. An integral benefit. For those of us that live 100's of miles from the Etihad it is a core part of the clubs offering and without it we wouldn't be season card holders as we cannot physically get to every game.
It was part of the clubs renewal offer for this new season if it hadn't been there, we simply wouldn't have renewed.

Really?

Prices are not published and they double an hour before kick off.

Yeah we can all celebrate, like half price windows, they cost 4 x as much as they should in the first place.

God - you even make things up to moan about.

Have to laugh eh. What would some of these folk have done during the Stuart Pearce; Alan Ball etc etc seasons? Oh wait a sec.. they wouldn’t have gone. I for one, can’t get enough of our great club in these times of great success. I’m sure every club makes some decisions that supporters don’t like but most clubs haven’t got such great owners as ours.

The media get a lot of their “criticisms & mocking stories” from this site. Shame really - especially as the very same fans who moan about the media are feeding them by constantly moaning about the club at the same time.
Many of 'these folk' will have supported the club for decades. It is not unreasonable to complain about piss poor customer service and it does not make someone any less of a fan because they want the supporter services arm to be at least competent even if it cant be world class like our wonderful team.

Many of 'these folk' will have supported the club for decades. It is not unreasonable to complain about piss poor customer service and it does not make someone any less of a fan because they want the supporter services arm to be at least competent even if it cant be world class like our wonderful team.

It’s not piss poor customer service. On the whole, things get sorted. Totally over the top.

Why do you bother if things are so dire. I’m looking forward to getting back in the ground to support my club & all we hear on here is moaning “fans” who nit pick & rubbish the staff

Enjoy the game tomorrow - hope we win

It’s not piss poor customer service. On the whole, things get sorted. Totally over the top.

Why do you bother if things are so dire. I’m looking forward to getting back in the ground to support my club & all we hear on here is moaning “fans” who nit pick & rubbish the staff

Enjoy the game tomorrow - hope we win
There is a lot of negativity on this site but to pretend that customer service is anything other than appalling is way off the mark.

Why would you get a refund? The club don't HAVE to offer you the ticket exchange. Don't buy a season ticket if you don't want to pay for games you can't attend.

If you sell it's a bonus. If you don't, offer it to someone for free and take the hit on the chin.
If only they made it easy to offer it someone for free!!!
Please don’t mention the half price drink and food before the game. And please, please don’t mention the facility to move tickets to friends and family at the push of a button. The people moaning about this were only too happy to have their mates rushing round the ground at the final whistle to collect season cards for games they couldn’t make.

There’s been plenty of cock ups but people who can’t also see some good being done is what undermines BM most.
I can't remember ever having a problem with season card nor giving card to anyone else who fancied going.if it's not broken leave well alone .i think it's the timing / poor implementation of ticketing along with poor communication with fans that have caused angst.if there wasn't a problem why are there 600 pages on an unofficial website from supporters scrambling for information/ support.the club have fallen short imho on this matter an should be held accountable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.