Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I put my 2 on for Southampton. When I looked a couple of days before the game it said ‘sold as per your instructions’, but I’ve not received any confirmation by email. Should I have had an email either way?

Can't attend the Burnley game so I've listed mine and my family's tickets on here. So, there should be 3 together.

When I look on that game though, the tickets aren't visible. Do they only become visible 7 days before the game?

3 tickets together for Burnley game are on there front row of the 2nd tier East stand right on the goal line, towards the family stand end of the east stand. We're all on holiday so will miss the game so hopefully 3 blues get to see the game instead rather than leave empty seats.

Can't attend the Burnley game so I've listed mine and my family's tickets on here. So, there should be 3 together.

When I look on that game though, the tickets aren't visible. Do they only become visible 7 days before the game?
Unless the ones the club sell out its own tickets, which is unlikely to happen first.

The prices are ridiculous.

I put my 2 on for Southampton. When I looked a couple of days before the game it said ‘sold as per your instructions’, but I’ve not received any confirmation by email. Should I have had an email either way?
I got an email to confirm sale and that money would go into account 45 days after the game

Anyone able to help. I've transferred my Burnley ticket to a mate in my friends and family and he has got the email but when he presses the link to add to Google wallet nothing happens??

Don't bother emailing supporter services. I got a reply yesterday to an email I sent on the 19th August. They did firstly say they were sorry for the delay in answering my query.

Not really on topic but does anyone know if i can buy 4 tickets for the Palace game with my deferred season ticket?

Or do I need to buy a membership? Cheers

City have put ALL their Burnley tickets for sale for £30 a couple of days ago, even 9320 which are £70 for this game or the £50 ones which were the lower end off the range.

These were mainly singles bar 3rd tiers but you can still get 9320 in 209 for £30 (2 left) while people are trying to sell on the exchange for £70 (6 left).

City's pricing strategy really needs looking when tickets v Burnley are £50-£70, but also it really reduces the likelihood of anyone reselling singles on the exchange when the club are undercutting them by 40% to 67% and in most cases for better seats. The policy also means those paying for match priority are paying far more for tickets than those in the last 5 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.