Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I thought this thread was about the Ticket Exchange, clue's in the title, not about transferring tickets between supporters. Does anyone have any information from the club as to when the Ticket Exchange will be made available on the site? It's not like this is new technology, it's been around for years, so why the delay?

I thought this thread was about the Ticket Exchange, clue's in the title, not about transferring tickets between supporters. Does anyone have any information from the club as to when the Ticket Exchange will be made available on the site? It's not like this is new technology, it's been around for years, so why the delay?
No information. @Prestwich_Blue is at the club today And will find out. Suspicion is that it is impacted with IT issues trying to integrate it with the new e-ticketing system. Too late for Norwich anyway. Will it be ready for Arsenal?
piss poor. If enough of us complain maybe the club will make some gesture. Maybe not.

No information. @Prestwich_Blue is at the club today And will find out. Suspicion is that it is impacted with IT issues trying to integrate it with the new e-ticketing system. Too late for Norwich anyway. Will it be ready for Arsenal?
piss poor. If enough of us complain maybe the club will make some gesture. Maybe not.
Hope everyone does complain, as it just involves a short email to the club. I'll be doing that and specifically asking for refunds for me and my lad for the Norwich game, as we always knew we couldn't attend but have been denied the opportunity to sell the tickets on the Exchange. The renewal contract included the Exchange facility so the club has breached that contract as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what they say in the Ts &Cs. What a bunch of cunts if any of us had any sense we'd just stop going.

Hope everyone does complain, as it just involves a short email to the club. I'll be doing that and specifically asking for refunds for me and my lad for the Norwich game, as we always knew we couldn't attend but have been denied the opportunity to sell the tickets on the Exchange. The renewal contract included the Exchange facility so the club has breached that contract as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what they say in the Ts &Cs. What a bunch of cunts if any of us had any sense we'd just stop going.
Not that I have any hope of any reply but this is the text I have emailed them just now. Will post if I get any response.

This is a complaint, kindly forward it to the individual who is responsible for the Ticket Exchange facility.
As I write this, the ticket exchange is still not available for City vs Norwich.

My wife and I were never going to be able to attend the first few games of this season and we considered deferring for the whole season. What ultimately was the deciding factor in us renewing was the Ticket Exchange facility, a facility that we have used very successfully in the past (indeed we have never failed to sell our tickets when needed).

The ticket exchange is a fundamental benefit of Season Card holders and its non availability has meant the Club has failed to keep its side of the contract of us renewing (irrespective of the small print in your terms and conditions). Indeed it is a key facility for us as we live in Scotland and just cannot attend every game, even in a normal season.

Clearly we have lost the opportunity to cover the cost of the Norwich fixture by the absence (not withdrawal) of a ticket exchange facility.
To compound the issue there has been zero communication from the club explaining the issue and all attempts to contact the club via phone (hours waiting in a queue) and twitter (no response to multiple queries) have failed.

In the circumstances I think it only fare that you reimburse us the cost of the Norwich fixture which would be 1/19 th of our Season Ticket price. Could you also advise when the Ticket Exchange will be available for the Arsenal fixture.

Not that I have any hope of any reply but this is the text I have emailed them just now. Will post if I get any response.

This is a complaint, kindly forward it to the individual who is responsible for the Ticket Exchange facility.
As I write this, the ticket exchange is still not available for City vs Norwich.

My wife and I were never going to be able to attend the first few games of this season and we considered deferring for the whole season. What ultimately was the deciding factor in us renewing was the Ticket Exchange facility, a facility that we have used very successfully in the past (indeed we have never failed to sell our tickets when needed).

The ticket exchange is a fundamental benefit of Season Card holders and its non availability has meant the Club has failed to keep its side of the contract of us renewing (irrespective of the small print in your terms and conditions). Indeed it is a key facility for us as we live in Scotland and just cannot attend every game, even in a normal season.

Clearly we have lost the opportunity to cover the cost of the Norwich fixture by the absence (not withdrawal) of a ticket exchange facility.
To compound the issue there has been zero communication from the club explaining the issue and all attempts to contact the club via phone (hours waiting in a queue) and twitter (no response to multiple queries) have failed.

In the circumstances I think it only fare that you reimburse us the cost of the Norwich fixture which would be 1/19 th of our Season Ticket price. Could you also advise when the Ticket Exchange will be available for the Arsenal fixture.
Thanks for that Saddleworth, I have adapted your email and sent a similar complaint.

Thanks for that. Should be helpful for everyone. What's the e-mail address you used to send the complaint to?

Really?. Where have you seen this?
You can only transfer your Mobile Season Ticket to the same age band or an adult to a concession. You cannot transfer to a higher age band. For example, you cannot transfer an Under 18 Mobile Season Ticket to an Adult age band.*

*With the exception of Norwich and Arsenal

Its in the FAQ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.