Seasoncard - 2021/22

The quantity of tickets owned by xxxxxxxxxxx exceeds limitations.
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event 2021/22 Seasoncard Deferral 22/06/2021 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 1 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Just got this flashing at me!!

I emailed them yesterday and went on my account today.

Any idea's? Have I already deferred?

Cheers

Earlier the choice was death or contact from City - which would be first....
Well they have emailed me and answered everything, even stating if I have a question to email back.
Peter Walton is more decisive than me at the moment so cheers City for the email

So now I am just waiting for death

To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event 2021/22 Seasoncard Deferral 22/06/2021 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 1 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Cheers
I have the same issue, I am not sure if I have deferred my son's ticket too which I wanted to do. It gives no clarity.

I have the same issue, I am not sure if I have deferred my son's ticket too which I wanted to do. It gives no clarity.
You should get an email which confirms the seasoncards that you have deferred. If your son's card is not listed, go back to the form and use the drop down menu to select your son's name, which should be picked up from your Friends and Family list, and confirm the deferral.

Cheers
Click on the little pencil icon (assign owners that is next to each of the friends and family on your account, you can then select which name and age category you want to defer for.

Sounds like you may have only deferred your own at present as the primary account holder.

Just click on assign owners and then switch the drop down menu to each person you want to defer for.

Hope this makes sense - did this to me at first and then realised the other two season tickets I had on the account needed to be highlighted, otherwise your name is the default option.

I need to change my bank details but it wont allow me to. My account has changed since we were last at a game

also im trying to add fa and champs leeague cup schemes but it keeps throwing me out with an error

hoping an email will sort both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.