Seasoncard - 2021/22

Hopefully will relocate to lower down on South level 3 even though its dearer
What do you think the chances are for that?
If you are only after a single seat then I reckon you have a decent chance. If you can get a centrally situated seat as I have then don’t worry about being in the most expensive first ten rows or so. The middle price band is significantly cheaper and offers fantastic value with great views.

Surely something has to change to improve the service. It’s basic sales and marketing and connected solely to systems and resources and the will of the club to invest and make changes.

If Blues weren’t so emotionally connected to the product and the provider they would give up and thats the issue for me. Do the club really care?

The club must appreciate that the offering is sub-par because they will review feedback.

I think that the club should be bending over backwards after the ESL issue and looking at this as a major problem that needs sorting.

I also really like some of the left- field ideas on season tickets that posters are suggesting.

It’s beyond my comprehension but how do blues get the club to listen? A simple survey monkey type temperature check from readers of BM with the results sent into the club could help?
Good post mate, I was thinking of giving it another 5 years, but I’m that peed off with trying for over 2 hours I think this will be my last season, that’s if I get through later.

I was one of those impacted as my seat was removed due to expansion of the Wheelchairs areas.

I renewed last night, but thought I would try and re-locate myself this morning, so I went online and found myself a far better seat.

I am quite lucky in that I go alone (not that I aint gutted that my lad isn't remotely interested in footie), so I only wanted one seat. Far more difficult obviously if you want 2 or more together.

All went very smooth. Took screenshots, got email confirmation.

I was one of those impacted as my seat was removed due to expansion of the Wheelchairs areas.

I renewed last night, but thought I would try and re-locate myself this morning, so I went online and found myself a far better seat.

I am quite lucky in that I go alone (not that I aint gutted that my lad isn't remotely interested in footie), so I only wanted one seat. Far more difficult obviously if you want 2 or more together.

All went very smooth. Took screenshots, got email confirmation.

Thought relocations were from Wednesday?

I think it depends on your situation mate. People who have been forced to relocate due to new advertising boards etc can do so from Today . Tomorrow there is a priority window for people who have had a safe standing seat installed , I received that email last week as my seat is becoming a new safe standing one. And then Wednesday is basically for anyone else wanting to relocate.

How do the relocations work do you just go into your account on Wednesday and it's all in there or will city provide a link for us to use at some point?
If you go into you account and select your season ticket you should see the relocate tab turn blue. You can then go through and chose a new seat. I can relocate a friends at the moment who isn't impacted but not tried to complete as he has no intention of moving so whether it will let you complete is another matter.

As SHMCFC says, the few of us who have been forced to give up our regular seats were "chosen" a seat a few days ago.

Then today, as we had effectively had no choice initially, we were given the option to possibly relocate...just today though.

Well i''ve renewed but after today's shit news and talk of more winter lockdowns I wish I hadn't

It tends to be people who are the problem not technology. If your customers are unlikely to move to a competitor, you can pretend your Single Point of Failure types are doing a good job and promote them.
PICNIC - problem in chair not in computer.

Although in this case I'd suggest 'problem in club not in computer'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.