Seasoncard - 2021/22

Finally got through to ticket office at the 3rd attempt. Almost an hour on hold.

Id advise anyone who hasn't got an auto renewal yet to call as mine hadn't gone through for some reason, and no explanation as to why. Pretty sure if I hadn't have phoned then my ticket would have been up for grabs to others shortly.

Finally got through to ticket office at the 3rd attempt. Almost an hour on hold.

Id advise anyone who hasn't got an auto renewal yet to call as mine hadn't gone through for some reason, and no explanation as to why. Pretty sure if I hadn't have phoned then my ticket would have been up for grabs to others shortly.
Mine hadn’t gone through as well.

Finally got my seats sorted after a grand total of 4 and a half hours on the phone,still expecting a email saying something hasn’t been processed.

Mine hadn’t gone through as well.
It is a manual process so they must miss some, they were doing then after 10pm at night and they come through several minutes apart.

It isn't very Auto or robust either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.