Seasoncard - 2021/22

I rang the ticket office yesterday with a query about the payment for my season card. I wanted to pay in full but when renewing online there wasn’t an option for that so I pressed for DD to be sure of getting my card. I had waited until the furore calmed down to hopefully change it.
I was expecting a wait but got through immediately after pressing all the buttons and then one ring and I got ‘Good morning my name’s Adam how can I help you.’ I explained my concern, he was polite, helpful and sorted things for me, including putting me down for the alternative entry business without me asking. I’d just said would there really be an alternative and if so what would it be and he said ‘EB I’ve put you down for the alternative.’
What a pleasant young man, a credit to the club.

Of course he didn’t use EB, he knew my given name……… VK!! :-) ;-)
Good to hear about the excellent service from Adam. I have no vested interest but it’s good to see some balance on this thread.

I rang the ticket office yesterday with a query about the payment for my season card. I wanted to pay in full but when renewing online there wasn’t an option for that so I pressed for DD to be sure of getting my card. I had waited until the furore calmed down to hopefully change it.
I was expecting a wait but got through immediately after pressing all the buttons and then one ring and I got ‘Good morning my name’s Adam how can I help you.’ I explained my concern, he was polite, helpful and sorted things for me, including putting me down for the alternative entry business without me asking. I’d just said would there really be an alternative and if so what would it be and he said ‘EB I’ve put you down for the alternative.’
What a pleasant young man, a credit to the club.

Of course he didn’t use EB, he knew my given name……… VK!! :-) ;-)
The alternative entry system Adam refers to is on Apple!

Good to hear about the excellent service from Adam. I have no vested interest but it’s good to see some balance on this thread.
It's a pity Adam wasn't on duty last week when the shambles was taking place.
Then again he wouldn't of been if City outsourced it to a call centre in Nottingham !

The alternative entry system Adam refers to is on Apple!

My account manager confirmed the options are digital or print at home tickets. No plastic season cards will be issued. I don't have an issue with digital tickets myself but the club should be giving out more options than they are going to. What I cant understand is why they maybe didn't send out a survey to see what people thought? They have no issue sending me pointless surveys for other things every month

My account manager confirmed the options are digital or print at home tickets. No plastic season cards will be issued. I don't have an issue with digital tickets myself but the club should be giving out more options than they are going to. What I cant understand is why they maybe didn't send out a survey to see what people thought? They have no issue sending me pointless surveys for other things every month
Do non season holders not have to print at home anyway.
So I do not see a problem with that.
If the digital works smoothly again no problem.
Would have still liked the card option for other fans even though I'm happy to use digital or print at home.

if you don't have a apple device or printer what's the cheapest option to receive the tickets you've paid for?

1 small platic card or 30 bits of paper or a new phone and paying for data etc?

Football clubs aren't in the real world, it is as though they go out of their way to create customer service issues. When the person in charge gets praised for constantly dealing with their own failure demand it is clear things need to change.

1 small platic card or 30 bits of paper or a new phone and paying for data etc?

Football clubs aren't in the real world, it is as though they go out of their way to create customer service issues. When the person in charge gets praised for constantly dealing with their own failure demand it is clear things need to change.
Still got all (I think anyway) my SCs. Why not just load up one of them instead of sending out new ones? The technology must still be the same?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.