Seasoncard - 2021/22

if you don't have a apple device or printer what's the cheapest option to receive the tickets you've paid for?
No idea. They are obviously taking the stance that everyone must have a smart phone or printer. It’s probably something that should be raised via city matters?

1 small platic card or 30 bits of paper or a new phone and paying for data etc?

Football clubs aren't in the real world, it is as though they go out of their way to create customer service issues. When the person in charge gets praised for constantly dealing with their own failure demand it is clear things need to change.
I'll stick my neck out and say more than 50% of supporters will already have the mobile phone technology to do this already so that is now the real world if you think about it. I used Google Pay for the first time the other day to prepare for this and the benefit of not carrying my wallet around does appeal.

Whether I'll feel the same if/when the tech fails and I can't get in, well that's another matter.

if you don't have a apple device or printer what's the cheapest option to receive the tickets you've paid for?
25p printout at Rymans. Although I've got this image that people will try and display the pdf ticket on their mobile screens and jam it into the card slots.

I was at Wembley and can only measure the experience against the QPR game. Pent up cork popping.
I wasn’t at QPR but I was at Wembley this week and that’s a great way to describe it. The reaction to that Sterling goal... wow. I was reflecting afterwards for a lot of people (myself included) that was probably their first moment of real true escapism in well over a year. I came out feeling a bit like I did when I walked out of my first few raves as a kid.
Just to agree with both of you, Wembley was absolutely incredible the other night. I went to the Carabao Cup final, Everton in the league and the Champions League final so I've had a fair bit of "normality" if you can call it that, but Tuesday night was one of those experiences that's right up there with anything I've ever had with City

No idea. They are obviously taking the stance that everyone must have a smart phone or printer. It’s probably something that should be raised via city matters?
are other clubs dropping season cards or just city ( not interested what's going on in stretford)

Still got all (I think anyway) my SCs. Why not just load up one of them instead of sending out new ones? The technology must still be the same?
We asked the club about that and they said a single card could work for 5 seasons. Why would you not go down that route first?

We asked the club about that and they said a single card could work for 5 seasons. Why would you not go down that route first?
I predict carnage when at full capacity again. People struggling to unlock their phones, find the right app, get the scanner to recognise etc etc. All the while with queues of disgruntled blues stood behind.

Accessing via card takes seconds whereas accessing by phone will lead to delays for everyone getting in.

Hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm right.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.