Seasoncard - 2021/22

I've bought one in the 3pm window.

It's been a long time since I had a season ticket, so can anyone give me a heads up about what will now happen?
It's just for league games only, but I'll have to give it a bit of thought about cup schemes.
The thing that was disappointing was I wanted to pay by direct debit, but the website didn't allow me to do that, so had to use credit card.
My mobile is a cheap one, so I've noticed the thread about digital tickets - will plastic cards still be sent out?

Thanks in advance.

Dead chuffed to grab a season card this morning. I moved back to Manchester in 2014 and have been going regularly since, but the last time I had one was Stuart Pearce's last season. I hope I see more goals this year.
Glad you got one, was searching to see who it was I spoke to on here about them. Got mine at 3pm and managed to get seat next to my dad so proper buzzing

last time I had one was Pearce season too and dad couldn’t afford both and I was fresh out of school. Least it’s better now haha

Still waiting to hear back from customer services if I need to purchase a Citizens match day membership, having deferred this year.

My online platform comes up error when I try to purchase them for me and my lad.

None the wiser if my existing supporter number enables me to buy tickets on an ad- hoc basis, gives me the same benefits as a Citizens membership?

Dont want to leave us too late in terms of buying tickets for some matches.

Glad you got one, was searching to see who it was I spoke to on here about them. Got mine at 3pm and managed to get seat next to my dad so proper buzzing

last time I had one was Pearce season too and dad couldn’t afford both and I was fresh out of school. Least it’s better now haha
Very similar to me actually. I was at uni and he was still paying for mine, and he lost his job so obviously the tickets were the first to go, then the 2008 crash happened, then I went off to do more studying down south. It's nice that he's back on his feet and I am in a position to pay for my own! Enjoy the season, pal.

I've bought one in the 3pm window.

It's been a long time since I had a season ticket, so can anyone give me a heads up about what will now happen?
It's just for league games only, but I'll have to give it a bit of thought about cup schemes.
The thing that was disappointing was I wanted to pay by direct debit, but the website didn't allow me to do that, so had to use credit card.
My mobile is a cheap one, so I've noticed the thread about digital tickets - will plastic cards still be sent out?

Thanks in advance.

Strange it didn’t let you do it on DD. Did you have the match day membership in your basket at the same time? As you can’t pay for that on DD so perhaps the computer got confused.

You should be able to ask for a plastic one. What’s the worst they can say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.