Seasoncard - 2021/22

Dead chuffed to grab a season card this morning. I moved back to Manchester in 2014 and have been going regularly since, but the last time I had one was Stuart Pearce's last season. I hope I see more goals this year.
I haven't got a crystal ball, and my name's not Mystic Meg.
But I can 101% guarantee that you will see a lot more goals next season than you did in any of the seasons when Stuart Pearce was manager!!!!

I have a seasoncard and one for my son and daughter that they shared. I put it in my son's name Sam as it could be a boy or girl's name ( just on case there was an overly officious steward at any point) I was then worried with the talk of possible ID requirement that they would no longer be able to share it. Felt especially bad because it would be my daughter who would have to lose out. My sister still has never forgiven my Dad for taking me and not her to the 1981 replay.

Anyway, she tried this morning to get one with her citizens membership and got lucky with a seat right behind us. Chuft to bits. Now she's got one it's made up her mind to chose Manchester University.

Great night last night and a great day today

Sold out, but as someone mentioned above, there was loads left so they are holding them back for matchday tourists id imagine

How does the cup scheme work? Are they discounted tickets or do they just guarantee you a seat in your regular season card seat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.