Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone picked up on the car parking?

The club are no longer offering seasonal parking. They will release parking slots several weeks before the game and you have to apply on a match by match basis. What could possibly go wrong?

Also, it’s £10 per game or £8 if you car share, which means it is now more expensive than a seasonal pass used to be. I suspect I will be back to one of the surrounding car park sites.

Yep, had previously been led to believe I could still buy on an ad-hoc basis via my existing deferred supporter number, but not the case.

Thought it a bit rich our shite website meant I had to order over the phone and incur three £2.50 surcharges.
They should tell the people answering the phones, a friend of mine who'd deferred was categorically told only last Friday by supporter services that no additional Cityzen membership was required.

They should tell the people answering the phones, a friend of mine who'd deferred was categorically told only last Friday by supporter services that no additional Cityzen membership was required.

Someone shared a tweet on here couple pages back from supporter services, stating it was the case you needed to buy a Cityzen membership to buy tickets if you have deferred.

Someone shared a tweet on here couple pages back from supporter services, stating it was the case you needed to buy a Cityzen membership to buy tickets if you have deferred.
I don't know, but if they are doing what they have done the last couple of years, putting all games on sale pre season with a window for cityzen members. I'm expecting them to go on sale in the next few days / week. It is probably worth the £35 just to be sure. Especially as you'll get it back with the £5 discount, plus you might need it still for any shop 10% discount.

I don't know, but if they are doing what they have done the last couple of years, putting all games on sale pre season with a window for cityzen members. I'm expecting them to go on sale in the next few days / week. It is probably worth the £35 just to be sure. Especially as you'll get it back with the £5 discount, plus you might need it still for any shop 10% discount.

That was my thinking behind it, also.

£35 for me and £20 for my lad, to make sure I get a first look at the availability.

Forgot get £5 off six games, so cost to me was a cover plus arrangement fee.

Yes I saw that but it's the contradictory info being given out that's the problem.
You don't need a membership to buy tickets but you do if you want priority.

For a handful it Prem games it is worth getting, but not really if you just want to got to cup games.

You don't need a membership to buy tickets but you do if you want priority.

For a handful it Prem games it is worth getting, but not really if you just want to got to cup games.
Cheers, I'll pass that info on. It wouldn't hurt City to send an email to the deferrals clearly explaining the situation regading matchday purchases.

I went on my profile today and it looks like they had added the first 3 home matches. But the button to add to mobile wallet is greyed out. It looks like there will be an option to print it out also? I presume that these options will become available nearer the games and you will either add to your phone wallet or print out.

Is this how it worked for the game at the end of last season that people could attend?

I went on my profile today and it looks like they had added the first 3 home matches. But the button to add to mobile wallet is greyed out. It looks like there will be an option to print it out also? I presume that these options will become available nearer the games and you will either add to your phone wallet or print out.

Is this how it worked for the game at the end of last season that people could attend?
I just got an email to print at home. Think it was a file on the email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.