Seasoncard - 2021/22

It may be an unpopualr opinion but would seem reasonable that you should have had 2 jabs before being permitted entry unless you are young enough, not had opportunity for second jab, exempt for health reasons or female under child bearing age.
As a nation many of us never wanted a jab but have done so as a civil duty to protect the elderly, vulnerable and the NHS.
Its a nightmare
If they don't allow fans in till they have had 2 jabs
I'v had both of mine through my work
but I work with several people who refuse to have the vaccine
where does that leave me and others in the NHS

Queues will be horrendous if they do this

I’ll just have to leave home earlier and be there as the gates open. I’ve had both my jabs plus I wear a Manchester City mask anyway.

Selfishly I state; problem solved for me! I can travel in on the tram which will probably be empty and back home with the Eccles crowd on their coach. :-)

Are they making people that deferred pay for a Citizen membership? If so that is naughty

Yep, had previously been led to believe I could still buy on an ad-hoc basis via my existing deferred supporter number, but not the case.

Thought it a bit rich our shite website meant I had to order over the phone and incur three £2.50 surcharges.

Yep, had previously been led to believe I could still buy on an ad-hoc basis via my existing deferred supporter number, but not the case.

Thought it a bit rich our shite website meant I had to order over the phone and incur three £2.50 surcharges.
Thanks for the update, in the same boat - there isn’t a deadline to buy the Cityzens membership by is there? It can be purchased throughout the season I believe?

Its a nightmare
If they don't allow fans in till they have had 2 jabs
I'v had both of mine through my work
but I work with several people who refuse to have the vaccine
where does that leave me and others in the NHS
Their choice not to have it, City's choice not to let them in if they so wish - same with public buildings everywhere too. Time to end this anti vaxx bulshit once and for all (started with MMR). Newcastle clubs don't need a show us your mumps face competition 2021, wonder how many people got measles & rubella maiming a few children and unborn kids?

Their choice not to have it, City's choice not to let them in if they so wish - same with public buildings everywhere too. Time to end this anti vaxx bulshit once and for all (started with MMR). Newcastle clubs don't need a show us your mumps face competition 2021, wonder how many people got measles & rubella maiming a few children and unborn kids?
i concur
but the clowns in charge to implement all that
thats a whole new ball game

It isn't included if they haven't paid for a season ticket. They are fortunate they are being allowed to defer and reserve their seat, can't say I've heard other clubs doing it, they could have though.
Not sure why they should get other benefits I don't get though like free discounts and priority booking without paying for it same as the rest of us.
I've not read anything definite about other clubs offering deferral, but I understand from a mate that Liverpool are allowing season ticket holders to defer until 22-23.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.