Seasoncard - 2021/22

You said "civil unrest" and there has been very little thus far, and most people have grudgingly just got on with it now for 15 months, and I seriously doubt that will change if things are delayed.

Anyway, lets get this back to the discussion about City season ticket announcement delays, I gave my reasons why I think they are delayed, and that is the discussion about whether we will have full stadia in August, and I can't see it, and I'm sure the club are in discussions over that with local or national authorities, and they can't expect people to commit to serious spending until they actually know something.
I think there has been some civil unrest, which has gone unreported in main stream media. But you are indeed correct, let’s stick to the matter in hand.

Sadly it was like that yesterday.
Wouldn't surprise me if this is the reason for delay.

With them refunding or crediting everyone last year and the fact our website is that shit, they have found that that they have to manually add the renew feature to everyones account :)

Have they even announced what the season ticket prices would be? Seems daft to open auto renew without people knowing what they are agreeing to.

Can I just say how piss poor the website is , so no surprise when they can't get the simple things right like when you can renew your season ticket
Can you imagine in the EOS interview …. Kaldoon, Why is our website and Commercial teams so Shit ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.