Seasoncard - 2021/22

From the info on the City site the s/t is downloaded directly from the site to your phone, there is no email - that was just for the Everton game.
But n the FAQ it reads

Can I forward a mobile ticket to someone else to download on their phone?

Yes. By forwarding your email containing the link to your mobile ticket, another person will be able to open the link and download it on their smart phone device.

Im so confused!!

But n the FAQ it reads

Can I forward a mobile ticket to someone else to download on their phone?

Yes. By forwarding your email containing the link to your mobile ticket, another person will be able to open the link and download it on their smart phone device.

Im so confused!!
I thought that was for individual match tickets not s/ts?

I guess the days are gone where if one of your group can’t make it for a variety of reasons ie work family commitments then a last minute substitution can’t take their place. I’m sure many new supporters came into suppprting football in this manner. City and football in general are shooting thereselves in foot again with this one. They may get away in the short term while they are top of the tree on the pitch but in the long run they are gonna alienate their core loyal fan base further. Sad state of affairs
not sure but i don't think there is a deadline for transferring your ticket to someone else"s phone as long as they're on your friends & family list. We were not supposed to pass on or resell tickets last year to anyone. At least we can now officially 'share' a ticket with family

I was going to post this yesterday but with all these mobile changes the among of extra data city will gain from this will be huge.

every granny, uncle, tout, neighbour and their dog will have a supporters number and profile. City can then target them with tickets and merc all day long. It really widens their supporter base!
Not if you update your privacy cookies etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.