Seasoncard - 2021/22

Do you mean the regular seasoncard for every single game we've been getting for years? I've discussed the options available this morning with the ticket office and there is no card like the old one of any kind, plastic or not.

Trust me if I could get a card I would too.
I was told this morning that it was set up for me to receive a card and I was sent an email confirmation. That said I have no idea if he understood so I will email the club for clarification. I don't want a print at home option, I just want the card.

I was told this morning that it was set up for me to receive a card and I was sent an email confirmation. That said I have no idea if he understood so I will email the club for clarification. I don't want a print at home option, I just want the card.
Let us know how you get on..........cheers

Or ring 0161 444 1894 and try to speak to Anthony.

I really feel sorry for those that contemplated deferring to only now realise the enormity of this shambles. I mean it's so fucking basic isn't it? We are the customer, City are the vendor, they sell seats and we buy them. Somehow amongst all of this, someone has been allowed to sew and harvest the idea that making it really difficult for your loyal customers to continue to sample your product is a really good idea! In absolutely any other business that action, and the threat it poses to loss of customer base, would ensure a sacking soon followed. Somehow though, it appears that absolutely nobody at Manchester City, who is in any position of authority actually gives a toss. And in that final statement, I will leave you to truly contemplate the contempt in which your, once marvellous club, now holds you.

Last edited:
I really feel sorry for those that contemplated deferring to only now realise the enormity of this shambles. I mean it's so fucking basic isn't it? We are the customer, City are the vendor, they sell seats and we buy them. Somehow amongst all of this, someone has been allowed to sew and harvest the idea that making it really difficult for your loyal customers to continue to sample you product is a really good idea! In absolutely any other business that action, and the threat it poses to loss of customer base, would ensure a sacking soon followed. Somehow though, it appears that absolutely nobody at Manchester City, who is in any position of authority actually gives a toss. And in that final statement, I will leave you to truly contemplate the contempt in which your, once marvellous club, now holds you.
I’ve not been keeping up with football or City news at all over the Summer; what has happened?

I really feel sorry for those that contemplated deferring to only now realise the enormity of this shambles. I mean it's so fucking basic isn't it? We are the customer, City are the vendor, they sell seats and we buy them. Somehow amongst all of this, someone has been allowed to sew and harvest the idea that making it really difficult for your loyal customers to continue to sample your product is a really good idea! In absolutely any other business that action, and the threat it poses to loss of customer base, would ensure a sacking soon followed. Somehow though, it appears that absolutely nobody at Manchester City, who is in any position of authority actually gives a toss. And in that final statement, I will leave you to truly contemplate the contempt in which your, once marvellous club, now holds you.
Spoken like a true legacy fan.

Great post.
Clubs stopped giving a shite about match goers years ago. We dont really make them much money.
TV is where its at.

I’ve not been keeping up with football or City news at all over the Summer; what has happened?
Nothing much, seems to be confusion about what the alternative to a s/c on the phone is. So maybe a few will need alternatives that the club seem a bit late explaining quite what the alternatives is. Otherwise it’s the mountain out of mole hill brigade as far as I can see.

Not very clear is it?
I received this email on the 29th of July.
“ You will be able to download your Mobile Season Ticket(s) via the ‘My Account’ section in your online account here within the next seven (7) days. We’ll notify you as soon as this is available.”
So download tickets in the next 7 days, we’ll notify you when this available.
Why didn’t they just say we’ll notify you when this is available.
I want my plastic card back, which I’m sure like most Blues I keep.
Not to mention where’s my tin full of goodies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.