Seasoncard - 2021/22

Nothing much, seems to be confusion about what the alternative to a s/c on the phone is. So maybe a few will need alternatives that the club seem a bit late explaining quite what the alternatives is. Otherwise it’s the mountain out of mole hill brigade as far as I can see.
True.. Great fun for some, pain in the arse for others.
From what I’ve read on here, if you've got friends and family, the club have lost the plot in relation to issuing tickets/getting into the ground. If you're a Billy no mates with no friends and family, you'll have no problems getting in.

Basically, the club seems to have no idea whether to issue plastic cards or not.

The beer will still taste like watered down horse piss, so not everything is changing.

True.. Great fun for some, pain in the arse for others.
From what I’ve read on here, if you've got friends and family, the club have lost the plot in relation to issuing tickets/getting into the ground. If you're a Billy no mates with no friends and family, you'll have no problems getting in.

Basically, the club seems to have no idea whether to issue plastic cards or not.

The beer will still taste like watered down horse piss, so not everything is changing.
From what you’ve read, nobody has actually tried yet though. Seems to have gone okay for me getting tickets for my family though so far.
I‘ll get there early first game just in case there are any teething issues with the new system, and not treat any hiccups like the end of the world.

I guess away fans will notice no difference when coming to us

they will just get paper tickets from their club via our club,like they always have

no pissing about or inconvenience for them then.

This is the sort of thing that breaks my heart, seeing die hard City fans who were there in the bad times, not even being given a second thought by the club.
They're being made to feel that pissed off that they feel they can't go anymore.
If City ever did go shit again in the future, these are the sort of fans they'd be desperate to get back.
What a mess.

From what you’ve read, nobody has actually tried yet though. Seems to have gone okay for me getting tickets for my family though so far.
I‘ll get there early first game just in case there are any teething issues with the new system, and not treat any hiccups like the end of the world.
Exactly.
I've never understood why people get into the ground so late.
Unless we've been held up in traffic, we're always in the ground at least 45 minutes before kick off.
Us FOCs like to get settled in early ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.