Seasoncard - 2021/22

Seems like plenty of people are in the same boat when it comes to having multiple tickets attached to your account.

I’ve downloaded mine fine but cannot download my sons. It shows in my account but when selected it’s greyed out and simply won’t let me add to wallet.

I’ve binned off the email link and manually entered the website… still the same!

I cannot set up an online account for my son as he’s only 9 and “he doesn’t meet the age requirements”.

It really is a bit of a shit show to say the least!

It's explained in the email they sent telling you the s/ticket was ready to download, under Ticket Transfer.
Our we getting any goodies pack this season or are they just taken your money and that's it ? Don't really care myself but would be nice if first time season.ticket holders get something !

Not reading back but I've got a company Android phone and the company doesn't like "unauthorised apps" that includes some travel ones, and sports ones (so emails stop working till you delete the app).

Following the Q&A for Android on the website I've got as far as signing in to my account, then it says

Step 2.

Once signed in to your account, please make the below clicks in the order shown on the phone below.

1. Select 'Seasoncards'

There's no "seasoncards" to select.
You don't need an app other than Google Pay, so as long as that's not disabled, you should be fine. Seems you may also need NFC which a company phone could disable.

You need to follow the link in the email as well - if you just go to your account and Season cards, it's not there. The link is clearly to a different bit of the website which also has a season cards bits. Think the word is shambles

You need NFC turned on. I imagine this could have been the issue some had for Everton thinking the barcode was fine
So why would it show a barcode?

My dad's got an appointment booked for them to set his phone up. Pretty sure it's not got an NFC chip so can see that going well. Good to see they've been inclusive in all this - if you don't have a smartphone or one without NFC, you can print it out. Yeah, cos that group are really likely to have access to a printer. If you can't do that, you can just pop down and collect your tickets for each match.

Or, they could just provide something which gave people access, like some sort of plastic card thing.

So why would it show a barcode?

My dad's got an appointment booked for them to set his phone up. Pretty sure it's not got an NFC chip so can see that going well. Good to see they've been inclusive in all this - if you don't have a smartphone or one without NFC, you can print it out. Yeah, cos that group are really likely to have access to a printer. If you can't do that, you can just pop down and collect your tickets for each match.

Or, they could just provide something which gave people access, like some sort of plastic card thing.
Barcode is the backup option, using NFC by holding the phone close to the scanner should be the quicker way to trigger the turnstile, rather than displaying the barcode then fiddling around shoving the phone into the slot for the scanner to read the barcode.

The QR code looks a bit shite on mine, like it's only partially loaded.

Funny thing is, how many of us used to take season card in your phone case and just whip it out at the gate.

This particular idea of technological progress is actually slower than the one it replaced.

Darth Vader : Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.

The ability to destroy a PLASTIC CARD or even a whole system, is insignificant next to the power of the Force of a Bluemoon moan :-)

The whole thing is an absolute shambles. Right back at renewal one of my kid's cards didn't show as being able to renew and despite endless waits on the phone, calls and even emails to Danny and Supporter Services it has still not been fixed. I've just gone to my other 2 kids' phones to see if the mobile ticket thing worked for them and both have them have somehow now been given new supporter numbers with no history and no seasoncards for this year. So as things stand I've got one kid I can't seem to be able to buy a card for and 2 I already have who can't access them. Whoever is responsible for the whole switchover must be sacked surely - it's a complete mess. If we were at home first game I'd say my chances of getting all 4 of us in were zero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.