Seasoncard - 2021/22

I am in touch with Supporter Services via Danny Wilson and I know from my Supporters Club that a few people have had the same issue. I'll let you know how I get on - the real issue is that Supporter Services weren't taking calls last time I tried (which I would have thought maybe means they aren't really offering much of a service?) so you can only email them and then they just don't reply. I only got a call from them because I happened to have Danny's email from another issue but the club really needs to do better. And even them turns out they haven't sorted it.
I’ve heard they have their own City Supporter Services Twitter account but don’t reply to anyone on it.

I am in touch with Supporter Services via Danny Wilson and I know from my Supporters Club that a few people have had the same issue. I'll let you know how I get on - the real issue is that Supporter Services weren't taking calls last time I tried (which I would have thought maybe means they aren't really offering much of a service?) so you can only email them and then they just don't reply. I only got a call from them because I happened to have Danny's email from another issue but the club really needs to do better. And even them turns out they haven't sorted it.
Thank you. The system works well for a single person, with one account and one ticket. For those with more than one person on their account, it’s a mess.

Absolutely spot on!

I never miss a game, and I’m all for improvements on Green issues; so having the Apple Wallet ticket is ideal for me because I don’t share my ticket with anyone else and I want there to be less plastic usage in the world. I’m also happier that I haven’t got the tin I never make use of or the tat that used to come with it.

I found the procedure of getting the ticket onto my phone very easy and I’m ready to go for the new season, I’m very happy with the new system (although will get there early for Norwich, just in case!), and can’t wait!

But for those who share tickets with others (I know plenty of people, for a variety of reasons, who have a seasoncard but pass it on to mates when they can’t make it rather than exchange it with strangers or even away fans in the City Ticket Exchange system)… or those who don’t have smart phones that support this new system… this is a bit of a shit situation for them, so they should have had the option to have a hard copy seasoncard.
There's a lot more plastic (and other environmental nasties) in phones than in a little card.

In the event of a cyber attack on the club, would a card be more likely to get us in the ground than a phone?

So why would it show a barcode?

My dad's got an appointment booked for them to set his phone up. Pretty sure it's not got an NFC chip so can see that going well. Good to see they've been inclusive in all this - if you don't have a smartphone or one without NFC, you can print it out. Yeah, cos that group are really likely to have access to a printer. If you can't do that, you can just pop down and collect your tickets for each match.

Or, they could just provide something which gave people access, like some sort of plastic card thing.
The barcode contains your supporter information. It will scan (or look like it has scanned) but it will not get you through the turnstile. You need to use NFC as stipulated in the instructions.

I guarantee this was part of the issue at Everton as I don’t think there was any information about people having to use NFC.

I know I should be setting an example but it's been such a poorly planned and managed shit-show that I'm actively considering whether to just go for the Print-at-Home option for a season, to see how it pans out.
To be honest, I think you ARE setting a bloody good example.
As you quite reasonably say, it's been a poor show all round by the club. The course of action you are considering (suggesting), is acceptable to the club and should help to avoid problems entering the ground on match days.
If everyone uses the print at home option, there should be little to no delay involved. As such, it's good advice.

Anyone know how to transfer tickets for if you can't make a game? Not very clear and a bit of a pain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.