Seasoncard - 2021/22

There is a 5 second window for citizen card holders.

Season card seats are hard to get these days

5 second window? How does that work? It's donkey's years since I got my season card so as a matter of curiosity is there some sort of waiting list still and if so any idea how long you have to wait?

Or maybe it's all different now . Just hope you can't buy your way in.

I can't back this up as fact but I reckon anyone prepared to pay £750 and above will be able to get a SC for next season. I bailed out of paying that and moved to SS3 when it opened.

I’m just looking for the one as everyone I used to go with doesn’t go anymore. So was hoping going solo may help.
I can't see you having a problem getting a single & maybe not even a more expensive one. I'd suggest that you contact supporter services to see how you might go about it.

My seat on row DD in the North Stand lvl 1 has gone to make a larger wheelchair bay. First pick on relocation, same price as 20/21 where ever I pick, for one season. Might take a gap year as I'm 65 in Feb 2022. Anyone else in the same boat??

Last edited:
My seat on row DD in the North Stand lvl 1 has gone to make a lager wheelchair bay. First pick on relocation, same price as 20/21 where ever I pick, for one season. Might take a gap year as I'm 65 in Feb 2022. Anyone else in the same boat??
I assume you mean a laRger wheelchair bay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.