Seasoncard - 2021/22

I’m just looking for the one as everyone I used to go with doesn’t go anymore. So was hoping going solo may help.
Going solo should help and you must have a good chance. People relocate and that can open up solo spots too. Also the last few season a Citizens card has meant that when they open up ticket sales, you can often buy individual tickets for most of the games. There used to be a waiting list and you put something like £100 down and it went towards your season card when your turn came. Chances are there will be something floating about if you get in there quick.

Any news from Prestwich blue about the moratorium that was being discussed with regard to season tickets.
I would seriously considering deferring my season ticket next year if we are back to reduced capacity and ballots.

5 second window? How does that work? It's donkey's years since I got my season card so as a matter of curiosity is there some sort of waiting list still and if so any idea how long you have to wait?

Or maybe it's all different now . Just hope you can't buy your way in.

You get a window of opportunity if you are a cityzen card holder each renewal date after all seasoncard holders have renewed in their window.

The cityzencard window doesn’t last long as the very few available seats are sold in minutes.

Ask anyone who has tried in recent seasons

I’m just looking for the one as everyone I used to go with doesn’t go anymore. So was hoping going solo may help.
Almost directly in front of me is a single seat which is hardly ever taken
East stand
Block 104
Row V
Seat no 77 or 78 (approx)

Give the ticket office a ring when season cards go on sale
Adult cost was about £780 for mine
It's a brilliant view from there and it's positioned towards the family stand about a third of the way up the pitch

East stand
Block 104
Row V

It's a brilliant view from there and it's positioned towards the family stand about a third of the way up the pitch

Season cards go on sale?

You are only given an opportunity window to buy a seasoncard if you are an existing citycard holder and that window closes fast.

It’s all done on line as well no phones

East stand
Block 104
Row V

Cheers everyone for the suggestions. The above seat sounds great and 93:20 would be a good option too. I’m desperate to get going again as it’s been a few years. I was on the brink of even just going into hospitality for a season just when COVID hit.

You get a window of opportunity if you are a cityzen card holder each renewal date after all seasoncard holders have renewed in their window.

The cityzencard window doesn’t last long as the very few available seats are sold in minutes.

Ask anyone who has tried in recent seasons

Cheers mate. Sounds as stressful as the games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.