Seasoncard - 2021/22

It's a calculated attack on the older fan. Why would the club want to persist providing prime seats at half price to older fans who bring flasks, sandwiches and blankets, who would never buy merchandise (other than a match programme and the club want those gone for good) when those prime seats can be sold a full match day prices and the purchaser is a money laden day trippers.

No room for loyalty anymore even though it was the older fans who kept City afloat for years. We just have to face it, our time has gone and our club has gone. It's just the lead brand on the money making CFG franchise and old farts are no longer the target audience.

They are cynical about it too. About 3 years ago my daughter couldn't make the United game so we listed on Ticket Exchange. I never saw it come up for sale but just thought I'd missed it. At the game I spoke to the bloke next to me and I said he was lucky and quick to snap it up. He said he hadn't been and that he was on a corporate deal which involved a pie, and pint at the CFA and then he walked over the bridge with his freebie programme all for a bargain £200. I was raging as I could have took a friend but we gave the chance to a matchday member only for City to say sod that, we'll sell it as corporate.
I understand what you’re saying but where are all these day trippers??? Look at how many available seats there are for the Norwich game and that’s before the ticket exchange has gone live. The club have fucked up big style with ticketing.

I am thoroughly pissed off. I had 3 season tickets last year renewed 2 and cancelled the other however city took direct debits for all 3 so I’m out of pocket to £106.! Ok so mistakes happen not a problem if you can easily sort. I’ve phoned several times no one can sort they say they will ring me back they don’t emails not replied to! I’m away at the moment but as soon as I’m back I’m marching down to the ticket office and not budging until it’s sorted!! Bloody shambles.£100 million on 1 player but customer service non existent
Yeah they’re a complete and utter joke mate

Tweet this morning by supporter sevices
MOBILE TICKETING: Supporters under 13 years of age will have to enter their supporter number to log in (rather than email) or request a password reset email by selecting 'Forgot Password' on the login page. The reset password email will be sent to the email address held on record

Just received a text now reminding me I haven't downloaded my season ticket , after two e mails saying the same I know! Thanks City I'll probably have to spend £100 today for a NFC enabled phone, or I could go and buy a printer, ink and paper that's compatible with my old phone to print off my ticket, or I could consider queuing who knows how long each game to collect it, or I could just cancel completely. Or you could have sent me a seasoncard like normal, hey I never wanted the tin of goodies, I wouldn't be upset not to receive them this year honest. Shit show of their making, the ones who deferred this season were the clever ones.

My daughter has a season card but it’s not registered to an email address so she can’t download the seasoncard using the instructions in the link. Emailed ticket office for help but no answer.
Im away for the Norwich game so normally I’d just pass my season card to friends or family but I can’t do that now.

I may have missed it but I don’t remember being consulted on the introduction of mobile tickets.
I feel stressed and worried with all this extra faffing around

if I don’t get this resolved by the Arsenal home game then I’m cancelling my season cards

My daughter has a season card but it’s not registered to an email address so she can’t download the seasoncard using the instructions in the link. Emailed ticket office for help but no answer.
Im away for the Norwich game so normally I’d just pass my season card to friends or family but I can’t do that now.

I may have missed it but I don’t remember being consulted on the introduction of mobile tickets.
I feel stressed and worried with all this extra faffing around

if I don’t get this resolved by the Arsenal home game then I’m cancelling my season cards
You can add other members to your Friends & Family list and transfer your ticket to them if you can't attend...it says in the email telling you to download your mobile seasoncard. Will it work, is the question!

It’s a possibility ,
Arrive prepared with your covid pass/letter
I have mine ready in my apple wallet and just in case that fucks up, I have a PDF copy in my files and just in case that fucks up I have emailed my self a copy and just in case that fucks up I have taken a screen shot.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!

You've forgotten to print off a paper copy.

I understand what you’re saying but where are all these day trippers??? Look at how many available seats there are for the Norwich game and that’s before the ticket exchange has gone live. The club have fucked up big style with ticketing.
The day trippers aren't genrally interested in games against the likes of Norwich. I expect there will be a good number of them knocking about in CB1 as usual, but covid will have put a few off this season.
We'll still see the real hard core tourists, but later in the season, around the CL games and when international travelling gets a bit easier.
I recall a discussion with a lad from the Far East who sat next to me a few years ago. He was in the UK for three weeks, had hotels booked and tickets to see at least 8 top PL games and was hoping for more. He had two bags full of stuff from the City store as well as a shirt, scarf etc. He said he would do the same at each game.
That's the type of supporters the club wants to attract. They spend more at one game than most of us do in a season or two. CL games attract literally hundreds of such 'supporters'... Which is precisely why the elite clubs prioritise the CL and (still) want a Super League.
Traditional football is dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.