Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorted, logged into my cousins account and put his ticket into my wallet
Good stuff
I will be doing the same. I pretty sure when your cousin logs back into his account on his own phone he can download it to his wallet making the one in your wallet out of use
That's what I'm hoping anyway

Wait until the club sends out the next “what do you think of the club survey”, lol.

I won’t hold my breath for seeing one any time soon….

I received one a couple of weeks ago. Quite a few questions along those lines and the answers I gave were less than complimentary to say the least. Never thought I'd feel as pissed off with the club as I have been in the past few weeks.

View attachment 23842On Android, if you click the "DETAILS" tab at thr bottom of the screen showing the card it brings up a new menu.
Scroll to the bottom of that menu & you'll find "hold near terminal to use"
If you swipe that it changes the ticket & adds a QR/barcode that looks like you can scan it at the gate like a PAH ticket.
Whether this works though is another thing.

I think it will have to work as the club is issuing paper tickets, with barcodes on I presume.

Nice 1,
I suggested this may work to another poster before.
We just need confirmation now from the club!
It looks like it does work but can't see the club saying that will be the way to do it
Even they are your family and friends the club in theory are telling you to log into someone else's account and have access to all there personal details. Probably against the data protection laws

I think it will have to work as the club is issuing paper tickets, with barcodes on I presume.
Just be mindful what may or may not work on the day mate.
A poster last week was adamant he had gone up to the turnstile and swiped in with a IPhone 5s (Impossible as doesn’t have the NFC )
Eventually it transpired the phone was actually a iPhone SE which is NFC enabled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.