Seasoncard - 2021/22

Don't go it's a trap!! They're directing all the over 50's into a seperate entrance where Ferran Soriano is waiting. He shakes your hand, takes your seasoncard, thanks you for your loyal support over the years and hands you a City goodie bag and a years subscription to City tv. You are then ushered outside and as the gate closes the strains of "Blue moon, you saw me standing alone" plays to bid you farewell.

Oh no. How do I avoid that happening?

I suppose I could take a child with me an I could hide under one of the tables in City Square while the child checks that the phone thingy works? What do you think? Would it work?

Can’t read all 500+ pages but how do I download my personal assistant’s seasoncard? It is showing right up-to the window where it says download but it’s greyed out so won’t let me do it. Rang the club and just get that awful music despite hanging on for over 45 mins, and tried to book a slot to get help at the ground but they’re all full. Thanks to anyone in advance!
Use his log in details if you want to download it to your phone.

Don't go it's a trap!! They're directing all the over 50's into a seperate entrance where Ferran Soriano is waiting. He shakes your hand, takes your seasoncard, thanks you for your loyal support over the years and hands you a City goodie bag and a years subscription to City tv. You are then ushered outside and as the gate closes the strains of "Blue moon, you saw me standing alone" plays to bid you farewell.
‘Takes your season card ‘?
He must be a feckin magician!

Oh no. How do I avoid that happening?

I suppose I could take a child with me an I could hide under one of the tables in City Square while the child checks that the phone thingy works? What do you think? Would it work?

Possibly....but those stewards are sharp. They are especially on the lookout for a mysterious Eccles woman who's the alleged leader of the group known as the "Legacy fans" who the club are desperate to rout

Can’t read all 500+ pages but how do I download my personal assistant’s seasoncard? It is showing right up-to the window where it says download but it’s greyed out so won’t let me do it. Rang the club and just get that awful music despite hanging on for over 45 mins, and tried to book a slot to get help at the ground but they’re all full. Thanks to anyone in advance!
Once you've logged I select your PA's card from you Friends and Family list (click on the - to change to +) the greyed out 'add to wallet' should turn a bolder black, click on that and it'll be added to your wallet. If they've not had the email yet it might not have been activated yet. My sons didn't come through until the next day do I just kept checking back. Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.