Seasoncard - 2021/22

What are supporter services doing!!

how difficult can it be to speak with somebody in customer services. This is ridiculous. Over a week & still can’t resolve my issue.

the automated telephone bollox just keeps repeating itself even when I select a number. Twitter help just says call supporter services. around & around we go.

do we even have a customer services ?
we gave up calling, I went to the ground this morning and queued for only 5-10 mins to see a really helpful person. Turned around and then there was a bout 30 people behind me. Got there just in time.

I was one of the lucky ones and my ticket worked ok on Sat. But for the last two days I’ve had both an email and text message from City telling me I need to download my season ticket. I’ve pressed the link and it says the ticket is already downloaded. Saturday could be fun

I'm not so sure that supporters exist anymore, I've had numerous issue's (from renewing the season card to downloading the dam thing) over the last couple of months,
Please excuse me for laughing..... I do realise that it is a simple case of a missing word... but I thought this might be a Freudian slip!!! ;-)

I was one of the lucky ones and my ticket worked ok on Sat. But for the last two days I’ve had both an email and text message from City telling me I need to download my season ticket. I’ve pressed the link and it says the ticket is already downloaded. Saturday could be fun

Me too. This is where the club really cock up. They used to do the same with the cup schemes. Continual e mails saying join the cup schemes when I was already in them.

I've had my automated email to acknowledge the issue I sent in re my MCWFC ST not in download mode. The men's downloaded easily enough and worked on Saturday, but the download to mobile wallet button is still greyed out. Anyone got both STs and managed to download both? I shall turn up at the MInihad, show my ticketing account to the flunkies on the gate, seat number, stand number, customer fuckin' number, and see if they can resolve or, er, just let me in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.