Seasoncard - 2021/22

You can manually update you e-ticket
In Wallet
Hit the 3dots, top right
Pull down the screen
Notification shown that the ticket has been updated
Back to ticket
Update complete
I have a Samsung android and have Google pay when I press those 3 buttons the only option I am given is delete re the Norwich ticket. I have tried Chrome as well.........

I have a Samsung android and have Google pay when I press those 3 buttons the only option I am given is delete re the Norwich ticket. I have tried Chrome as well.........
Sorry never had a Android so cant help from expierence, did you try "pulling the screen down"
I had a look around the web and couldn't see anything I'm sure it will update eventually
On an iPhone you get a number of options, other than delete, maybe its elsewhere on Google Pay?

Sorry never had a Android so cant help from expierence, did you try "pulling the screen down"
I had a look around the web and couldn't see anything I'm sure it will update eventually
On an iPhone you get a number of options, other than delete, maybe its elsewhere on Google Pay?
No, you just have to wait for City to push the change through or re-download the seasoncard (but that isn't really necessary).

What are supporter services doing!!

how difficult can it be to speak with somebody in customer services. This is ridiculous. Over a week & still can’t resolve my issue.

the automated telephone bollox just keeps repeating itself even when I select a number. Twitter help just says call supporter services. around & around we go.

do we even have a customer services ?

Out of interest, I had deleted my SC from my wallet (iPhone) the other day and re-downloaded it to show the Arsenal game. I have just received a notification that my wallet has been updated so it looks like it would have happened automatically anyway.

The information on my ticket is still showing City v Norwich, will it automatically update to the Arsenal game or do I need to do something, cheers in advance.
It's finally updated to the Arsenal game but still showing the date as August 21st, 3pm kick off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.