Seasoncard - 2021/22

I managed to renew as an over 65 for the 1st time (a bargain at £330 in CB Lower) after a couple of attempts.
There is no mention at all of e tickets,plastic cards or other forms of entry to the stadium.
It will be interesting to see how that pans out as the new season starts to get closer.

Re DD Payers:

If you currently pay for your Seasoncard by Direct Debit and are happy to renew without any changes, you don't need to do anything!
We will renew your 2021/22 Seasoncard for you, on or just after Thursday 17th June, at which point you will receive a confirmation email from the Club.
If you would like to make any changes to your 2021/22 Seasoncard, change between Gold and Platinum or change bank details, you must renew your Seasoncard manually (online or phone) no later than Wednesday 16th June.

found this on the website

ONE SEASON DEFERMENT​

Following consultation with City Matters, the Club will be offering an option for supporters to take a one season deferment on their Seasoncard for the 2021/22 season.

Supporters who are unable to attend for the 2021/22 season can defer their Seasoncard until the 2022/23 season.

If this is something you are interested in doing, please contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 6) to speak to a member of the team.

Requests to defer must be submitted to the Club no later than 8pm Wednesday 16th June.

Please note, should you choose to defer, your seat from the 2019/20 season cannot be guaranteed for the 2022/23 season.

Where does it say you lose your seat? I was under the impression they were being sold on a game by game basis if you didn't renew therefore your seat would still be there
They confirmed to someone on here that if you defer they cannot guarantee your seat will be available next year.

To me that sounds like if you defer you seat will be available to pick for relocations or new season card applicants ?

You don't need one, just done our 2 a peice of piss
Once you've worked out you aren't going to get an email, and then you've worked out you have to log into the website, find the tab for Seasoncards and sat in the queue it's straightforward. And, yes, you'll get an actual email confirming your renewal.

Anyway, I'm glad that's done. But the point is that there should have been an email from the club telling you what you have to do to renew. It's simple enough. They email you about surveys etc. Not sending an email explaining the process is to me incomprehensible. It's like an insurance company not thinking it necessary to tell you it's time to renew.

I rarely look at the MCFC website. If it hadn't been for BM, I wouldn't have been alive to the renewal process as it has now unfolded. As a paying customer, I expect better service. What the club doesn't seem to realise is that thousands of supporters are not interested in reading their clubs' websites, because normally they're full of tabloid type rubbish, nor are they members of supporters' forums. They regard themselves as customers expecting to receive some basic customer service. To be looked after, given respect. None of this is evident in what I can only describe as an arcane renewal process.

Next time there's a survey, I'll fill it in and I - and I hope plenty of others - will make bloody sure that anything to do with "connecting" with supporters or questions of that nature get a zero from me. I also hope that our fans reps raise the matter with the club.

There's still time for the club to issue a reminder email. I'll not hold my breath.

Rant over. I've renewed. Phew.

Just done mine online piece of piss, had the option to renew my dads on my friends and family but he wanted to sort it out himself tonight so just ticked the 'hold my seat for now' box

Genuinely could not have been easier
Have you not signed him up for opting out next season doing that?
Just a thought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.