Seasoncard - 2021/22

Where does it say you lose your seat? I was under the impression they were being sold on a game by game basis if you didn't renew therefore your seat would still be there
There is the threat you don't get it back, it is clearly stated at the bottom of the deferent information.

Don't believe hearsay on Bluemoon.

Re DD Payers:

If you currently pay for your Seasoncard by Direct Debit and are happy to renew without any changes, you don't need to do anything!
We will renew your 2021/22 Seasoncard for you, on or just after Thursday 17th June, at which point you will receive a confirmation email from the Club.
If you would like to make any changes to your 2021/22 Seasoncard, change between Gold and Platinum or change bank details, you must renew your Seasoncard manually (online or phone) no later than Wednesday 16th June.
That’s after the closing date
Don’t trust em
Just renew yourself then you have the email and piece of mind

Sorted - eventually. Similar problems, then it stopped playing with me and let me complete.
Been there, got the e-mail.
Happy days!
Press 1, press 6, do a handstand, press 1, your call is being recorded for training purposes, you are caller number 1 ...

.. hundred and six in the queue.

Fuck off!!

Press 1, press 6, do a handstand, press 1, your call is being recorded for training purposes, you are caller number 1 ...

.. hundred and six in the queue.

Fuck off!!
Just wait till
“You are caller No2!!!”
Goodbye !!!!!!
Happened to me twice with the Everton game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.