Seasoncard - 2021/22

Really outrageous that the club is effectively blackmailing us into renewing this coming season. I’d decided to defer but it’s taken me years to get two seats with my son in a location I prefer ( CB Level 1) . Surely “defer” means just that not “you give up your seat and you may or may not get something separate or together in a corner on your own or in 93:20 at twice the price offered to you the following year”. Poor show City. Thanks to City Matters for trying. Who do we e mail to show our disgust? Regards Durham Blue
We've had confirmation from the club that the wording means if you defer, you will be guaranteed your seat in 22/23 unless they have to remove it for some reason (e.g. expanded disabled bays, new hospitality offerings, some other ground works).

So even if you renewed and that happened, you'd still have to relocate. They won't sell it as a seasoncard to someone else.

Typical City. If there's 99 correct ways to explain things and 1 shit one, they'll pick the shit one every time. Their communication skills are absolutely fucking awful. They should have either explained fully or said nothing.

So you can safely defer.

You've got to love our ticket office,always sell me my own seat for the champions league games even though I can't use it as they put the netting over it

We've had confirmation from the club that the wording means if you defer, you will be guaranteed your seat in 22/23 unless they have to remove it for some reason (e.g. expanded disabled bays, new hospitality offerings, some other ground works).

So even if you renewed and that happened, you'd still have to relocate. They won't sell it as a seasoncard to someone else.

Typical City. If there's 99 correct ways to explain things and 1 shit one, they'll pick the shit one every time. Their communication skills are absolutely fucking awful. They should have either explained fully or said nothing.

So you can safely defer.
Where have you seen that mate? I want to defer ideally as not ready to go back yet, but will pay this season if it means I’d lose my seats

So you can safely defer.

Thanks for that PB. Good work.

I was unsure about whether to renew or defer but on the basis of the info available yesterday, I decided to renew so that I wouldn't lose my seat. To be honest I would have probably ended up renewing anyway.

Badly communicated but at least the club has given us the possibility of deferring, which will be very useful for quite a lot of blues I would imagine.

I wonder what happens to people who buy a season ticket for the first time this season. Are they going to get shunted out when those that have deferred return in 2022, or will they be able to keep their season ticket? If they get to keep their season ticket, that would presumably increase the overall number of ST holders and therefore reduce the number of match day tickets available when things get back to normal.

Think that probably is the price for the seat you were last allocated ?. I think for value gold you renew then apply for value gold and it is pot luck where you end up next. You probably wont end up in the same seat.

Exactly
We had great seats together first time we got these but seats went up to over 600 the next season.
Had a sweaty couple of weeks renewing at that price then relocating to SS3 and getting a refund
Phew

Does anyone know that if you defer a season ticket for the season would that have any bearing on you going to ad hoc games by buying individual match day tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.