Seasoncard - 2021/22

Has anyone else renewed a Value Gold?

Mine has gone up by £300 the robbing cunts.

Not sure where the "value" bit is now tbh?
Think that probably is the price for the seat you were last allocated ?. I think for value gold you renew then apply for value gold and it is pot luck where you end up next. You probably wont end up in the same seat.

Think that probably is the price for the seat you were last allocated ?. I think for value gold you renew then apply for value gold and it is pot luck where you end up next. You probably wont end up in the same seat.

Nah, this is my 3rd year with a value gold.

First 2 years it was £300.

This year its £595.

Nah, this is my 3rd year with a value gold.

First 2 years it was £300.

This year its £595.

VALUE SEASONCARD​

All 19/20 Seasoncard holders will have the opportunity to purchase one of a limited number of Value Seasoncards* for the 2021/22 season. These will be on sale from 10am, Thursday 10th June, priced at £299 available over the phone by calling +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 6).
You will have the opportunity to join the Cup Schemes after your seat has been allocated.
*Single seats only available, which can be located by the Club anywhere in the stadium. A confirmation email will be sent once your seat has been allocated.

MMMM, I've just 'boasted' on FB that I've renewed and 2 of my friends, both SC holders have said they didn't know anything about renewals.
@Prestwich_Blue maybe this is something to mention in your CM meeting or feedback or whatever? That people need to know it's time to renew?
It took Points of Blue ten years to get them to send out emails about when away tickets were going on sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.