Seasoncard - 2021/22

Does anyone know how the cup schemes work? Does it cost anything to go on them & once your on them do you automatically get charged for a ticket every cup game? Cheers

Cost nothing to join them but if we're drawn at home they deduct cash directly from your account for the game. Tickets for aways/finals have in the past gone on sale to cup scheme first working down the points criteria then seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme and work down the points criteria

Does anyone know when points get added for renewing season ticket? Usually happens straight away but nothing so far…
Wondering if they’ll do it on a game by game basis instead?

Does anyone know when points get added for renewing season ticket? Usually happens straight away but nothing so far…
Wondering if they’ll do it on a game by game basis instead?
Isn't it at thet end of the season? I know you only get the cup scheme points after we exit/win the competition

Credit where credit is due calls seem to be back with supporter services today (unless I just got lucky) rather than the outsourced company.
Only 20 mins on hold and resolved all issues,
Your lucky , I tried for an hour this morning and trying again now and been on hold for over 20 mins already .

block 123 right at the back
the seats are high,like a bar stool
my mate sits in one and has been told he cannot have it this coming seasons.something to do with a pipe at the bottem of their seats,health and safety or something he says,also wheelchairs sit in front and this "pipe " causes problems for them too,he's only.been sat there 10 years plus,plus he is disabled himself.
he has differed for 1 season and a bit upset

block 123 right at the back
the seats are high,like a bar stool
my mate sits in one and has been told he cannot have it this coming seasons.something to do with a pipe at the bottem of their seats,health and safety or something he says,also wheelchairs sit in front and this "pipe " causes problems for them too,he's only.been sat there 10 years plus,plus he is disabled himself.
he has differed for 1 season and a bit upset
We’ve had to move from same block, fucking great seats been there from day one. 4 of us together so took the plunge and in 93:20 next season for same cost (not that much more to be honest) and will no doubt stay there now.

Just got through on the phone after nearly an hour this evening only to be told the access team finish at 5 so need to try again tomorrow. Why can’t they put a message up that they close at 5 and save people hanging on the phone for nothing !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.