Seasoncard - 2021/22

I have had my ST cancelled despite me not asking for that. Made to move from the back of SS lvl 1 due to expanding disabled area and no one at customer services is able to help. Just keep telling me it’s been flagged and someone will phone back. The people at customer services are outsourced and don’t work for the club so have no capability to help other than raising it to their supervisor. Absolute shambles from a club of this size.

The ticketing team at it again....

I renewed one ticket, deferred the other. Got an email to confirm my 1st ticket was renewed.

Few days later I got an email confirming the 2nd one was renewed, automatically.

Called SuppServs - they can see the first card is definitely renewed.

The second card, they can see I deferred it but they say its also been renewed - showing on two different screens........waiting for them to contact me

Currently waiting for City to contact me, given up on the phones.
Got two value season cards but my Missus card is showing as deferred even though the money has came out for both cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.