Seasoncard - 2021/22

There will always be some ‘churn’ in season ticket renewals. There would probably be more this time (two years’ worth?) plus extra because of those who have got out of the habit of attending matches over the last 18 months.

This will be reduced somewhat because of the option of deferral but there should be a fair scope for new season ticket holders. I do think that this time next year will have provide far more opportunities as I suspect that the majority who defer this year will not renew next year.

For a number of reasons I chose the automated option to defer my season ticket, partly because the email the club sent me said I could change my mind up until last Wednesday.
Since then I have made many attempts to speak to the ticket office, the one time I was successful he stated the computer was playing up and he would ring back. He never did.
Just now I spoke to a lovely lady who told me the club renewed my ticket yesterday. Oh right ergh when were they going to tell me this?

For a number of reasons I chose the automated option to defer my season ticket, partly because the email the club sent me said I could change my mind up until last Wednesday.
Since then I have made many attempts to speak to the ticket office, the one time I was successful he stated the computer was playing up and he would ring back. He never did.
Just now I spoke to a lovely lady who told me the club renewed my ticket yesterday. Oh right ergh when were they going to tell me this?
I've renewed and not deferred but from what I've seen on this thread you had to make a 'purchase' of £0 to 'buy' your automated deferral. Did you do this as if not you hadn't deferred but instead you had expressed an intention to defer.

Last edited:
Apologies if it’s already been raised but has anyone (Citymatters reps?) heard anything about options with regards to the actual tickets, cards, e-ticket, print at home etc? Cheers

I've renewed and not deferred but from what I've seen on this thread you had to make a 'purchase' of £0 to 'buy' your automated deferral. Did you do this as if not you hadn't deferred but instead you had expressed an intention to defer.
Yes I intentionally expressed an interest to defer and my account showed this. It would not let me do anything online so I had to rung them. I wanted to say I would like to renew but it seems they read my mind and did it without asking

Yes I intentionally expressed an interest to defer and my account showed this. It would not let me do anything online so I had to rung them. I wanted to say I would like to renew but it seems they read my mind and did it without asking
I apologise for my post earlier calling the ticket office a load of shite :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.